Off Topic Playground

Hm...yeah, there is a similarity there, Chocobo. Not sure if the characters share the same reason for it, but still... lol. And I don't have the dancing fire tattoo thing, much as I would like to...doesn't fit in the setting.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

And here I was thinking it was just a southern hemisphere thing *grin*

Naw, not really, lol.

Its worth at least one trip! You can actually get into stuff unlike Comicon, plus certain people really like being guests there. You can usually count on DocHammer from Venture Bros to be there and its usually where he'll announce new seasons

If you like a little of everything nerdy, Dragoncon should be done at least once. My favorite panel is still the voice acting one- the improv between Rob Paulsen (Yakko from Animaniacs among many others) and Billy West (Fry/Farnsworth/Zoidberg, Ren, Stimpy, among many MANY others) was priceless.

It's all a bit bizarre and puzzling lol.

That's usually a good sign.

Drake? That the one that keeps posting in the forums here? I only see the dice ring updates because I backed it. That, TtB, and an art book by some really good mini painters/diorama makers on indiegogo, which should arrive back in England in the next few weeks.

I like the look of the minis, but I'm very much in the "good lord I have too many games already" category. The GF and I have been looking at Wild West Exodus but we're leaning towards no or a rulebook only. Been watching Empire of the Dead- if I had the money to throw around a coach from that series would be cool for Malifaux.

Hopefully it will bring some good back to that name- right now the name Drake brings to mind a horrible rapper.

He's the most prolific resser model going! Lol

He certainly was for a while :-P

Yeah, same reason I only put things on my credit card that I can pay off the same month. Try not to end up with things needing paying back at inconvenient times. And not leaving you over a hundred bucks out of pocket is handy too!

I'm trying to get back to this. I'll skip the details, but let's just say I have to budget much more tightly and leave it at that. This year has been loads of first world problems so far.

If you like a little of everything nerdy, Dragoncon should be done at least once. My favorite panel is still the voice acting one- the improv between Rob Paulsen (Yakko from Animaniacs among many others) and Billy West (Fry/Farnsworth/Zoidberg, Ren, Stimpy, among many MANY others) was priceless.

This right here

Don't know if I will go again (I prefer the idea of an all-gaming con to a generalist con these days, and there are only a handful of people I would truly be star-struck by now), but if any of you decide to go to Dragoncon, say something and I'll see about getting a day pass for Saturday.

I really wish the Warzone KS wasn't running now. Now is not a good time, heh.

Yeah. 10 hours, minus a few interruptions, lol. Good thing too, I stayed late for a certification challenge test (passed! No five hour course that I have deal with...) and did grocery shopping, so after twenty+ hours of being awake I needed to really sleep, lol. How's you?

Sounds like a pretty successful day then! And some well deserved sleep too.

I'm not bad, not a hugely productive day but I'm kind of stuck doing little things til Wednesday, when I find out if my last three weeks of work actually worked. Lol

Yeah, I'm checking the cells to see if I purified the ones I wanted. If I did, there's just time for a giant experiment before I go home for the wedding.

Heh, I'm trying to increase modularity at the moment. Eventually I'll stop doing redesigns and actually build some terrain! Lol.

Oh dear, it took a day and you've lost control of them already? That's not a good sign!

Three weeks for the result of a single experiment? No wonder you've been going nuts! When's the wedding?

Well, it looks like you'll be accomplishing your goal, if you ever start to build anything, lol.

I never really had control over Adell, she was a piece together of a few NPCs from Masks... no, it's actually an older character who I haven't done a lot with. Ann Jensen, Soli's best friend, is starting to come into definition in some weird ways.