Off Topic Playground

Ahh, I remember that feeling. It's much nicer just being evaluated on your ability to please cranky, bad tempered reviewers who potentially hate your work. Lol. Actually, I do genuinely prefer the peer review thing to exams and tests and such. Hated those...

Oh, the snipers need a better primer coat. The base has a lot of little holes that didn't get paint in last time. And I'm kind of stuck for what to do with them in terms of colour, I know some bits but the base colours are giving me a few problems

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

And the sculpt's a steampunk teenage girl, a friend wants one to use as a girl student of conflict for his all girl Viks crew.

Hey monkey, how goes?

He's on order still, distributors out here seem to be pretty unreliable. The store got a huge order in, but only the metal gamin arrived out of my stuff. And I've not picked them up yet either, was hoping Shine would be able to run a dead of winter event this coming weekend to give me an excuse to go out there. If he survives the plague...

I got the Plagued over the weekend, keen to give him a try better get painting soon.

I don't want to play Hamelin, but I really want to paint up his avatar...

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

He's on order still, distributors out here seem to be pretty unreliable. The store got a huge order in, but only the metal gamin arrived out of my stuff. And I've not picked them up yet either, was hoping Shine would be able to run a dead of winter event this coming weekend to give me an excuse to go out there. If he survives the plague...

He's still sick? sheesh