Off Topic Playground

*wonders in with his OJ, Monoliths in toe except for the tea one which is still following AB* Morning Chocobo and all.

HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back, and feeling a lot better. KArn, I think you can take this monolith back now, though I have kinda grown fond of the thing.... Still, the group needs tea, so it can come back.

Morning Chocobo...

#looks at avatar# Phew! i was kinda expecting it to be a cherub as some sick joke! ;)

So wassup?

Did I miss much?

Good Morning Forum Buddies!!! You'll have to excuse my infrequent replies and lack of participation... I'll try to keep up, but I have another big test June 6th... I gave myself last week off, but I have to get some studying in.... :(

Another? Aww sucks, but then again I have two accountancy exams at the start of June (one on the 6th!) that I have been studying for since February...I hate it now...

HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back, and feeling a lot better. KArn, I think you can take this monolith back now, though I have kinda grown fond of the thing.... Still, the group needs tea, so it can come back.

Morning Chocobo...

#looks at avatar# Phew! i was kinda expecting it to be a cherub as some sick joke! ;)

So wassup?

Did I miss much?

Morning AB, good to hear your feeling better. *summons the Tea monolith back to him*

Neh didn't miss a whole lot, just the usual madness. ;)

Good Morning Forum Buddies!!! You'll have to excuse my infrequent replies and lack of participation... I'll try to keep up, but I have another big test June 6th... I gave myself last week off, but I have to get some studying in.... :(

Morning Fell =)

*hops up onto your shoulder with his coffee and summons over the coffee monolith*

Blah that sucks, I'm sure you will be ready for it atleast. What's that next one about?

@AB: Tests for you two? Wow... now I have a sneaking suspicion a test is going to jump me at some point...

@Chocobo: Never heard of it.. .but the title sounds interesting. Whats it about?

*whispers* you still drunk ;)

Has KArn been a naughty boy? ;)

@Chocobo: Never heard of it.. .but the title sounds interesting. Whats it about?

Zatanna..magic lady with Fishnets? DC universe? No?

KArn, I'm disappointed. We even discussed her a couple or so weeks back in this thread!

Has KArn been a naughty boy? ;)

I'm ever a "good" boy? ;)

Zatanna..magic lady with Fishnets? DC universe? No?

KArn, I'm disappointed. We even discussed her a couple or so weeks back in this thread!

OH! Her! I didn't recognize the name but as soon as I googled it, yup I know her lol.

Running a little on empty this morning, not enough sleep + active weeked = tired Karn. :coffee:

The test is called Principles of Learning and Teaching... It proves (to everyone who cares to look (which is anyone I want to be employed by)) that I know what the text books tell us about good classroom management and dealing with student issues... It's a load of Horse manure though, because anyone who's been in a classroom for more than 10 minutes knows the accepted book answers rarely work... So I have to learn all this stuff so I can forget it... it's SO dumb...

*snags Karn off her head and holds him 'round the middle like a stuffed animal* sill Neph... :)

The test is called Principles of Learning and Teaching... It proves (to everyone who cares to look (which is anyone I want to be employed by)) that I know what the text books tell us about good classroom management and dealing with student issues... It's a load of Horse manure though, because anyone who's been in a classroom for more than 10 minutes knows the accepted book answers rarely work... So I have to learn all this stuff so I can forget it... it's SO dumb...

*Hash flash backs to college and all the things he had to learn just to forget*

Yup... gotta love wasting time with that junk. *shakes head* Hopefully it won't be that hard of a test atleast... most of those answers are probably common sense I would think.

*snags Karn off her head and holds him 'round the middle like a stuffed animal* sill Neph... :)

*Blinks and looks into Fell's eyes*

@,..,@

Umm.... I'll just sit on your shoulder then? :)