Off Topic Playground

Resell on GW stuff is shocking, 50% of purchase is a good achievement. Unless they're top end display painted by golden demon winners, in which case some people pay a fortune and others complain that it costs more than the boxes would from the store...

Resell on GW stuff is shocking, 50% of purchase is a good achievement. Unless they're top end display painted by golden demon winners, in which case some people pay a fortune and others complain that it costs more than the boxes would from the store...

What's interesting is that I've talked to some FoW people and they make profit off reselling painted stuff from that game.

What's interesting is that I've talked to some FoW people and they make profit off reselling painted stuff from that game.

Interesting, I had heard rumour that historical was better for that so maybe thes something to it! And probably less deranged starting prices for the stuff...

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

I can't face sleep! It's actually more stressful to keep waking up a lot than to stay awake and go loopy by the end of tomorrow *grin*