Off Topic Playground

you're going to get fat,Abs, and then you wont be able to do your knightly duties... *looks at him reproachfully*

I'm an egg, I can't possibly get a bigger waistline than I already have! ;)

#returns from shop with bag of cookies. Uses handily placed trampoline to place cookies on the plate, one by one#

#Keeps one for himself#

*nods sagely* To many cookies are going to turn you into a ball AB, you may want to cut back ;D

if he were round, we could make him into a projectile weapon.... and when we asked him to go somewhere he might actually get there... We might even save money on fuel at that point, 'cause he wont need his wheels :D *strokes chin thoughtfully*

if he were round, we could make him into a projectile weapon.... and when we asked him to go somewhere he might actually get there... We might even save money on fuel at that point, 'cause he wont need his wheels :D *strokes chin thoughtfully*

Hey, I'm still here you know! ;)

But if i get to eat more cookies thats cool!

Off for lunch now. Back in about 30!

Hmmm thats not a bad idea... in his Copper armor we won't have to worry to much about wear and tear on him..

*eyes Ab*

*hands you some money* Go to the store... buy some cake... *looks at Abs* We're going to invent the human cannonball

*nods and wanders off, coming back with a stack of cakes and setts them down on the table* There we go, I got just about every flavor I could find.

*eyes AB and whistles* Busy while I was gone Fell? *grins*

*pulls out gusn, starts to clean it* so... Everyone ready for the end of the world? :)

gusn? Ohhhh Guns.... *eyes guns warily*

*blinks* and what end of the world? We don't have that scheduled for a good long while.

Edited by karn987

guns*

And the end of the world is going to happen soon... Hayzel and I are the culmination of centureis of omens, leading to one thing: TEOTWAWKI

The collimation of centuries of omens.... you mean.... two female gamers in one location (or forum) at one time? I thought that was supposed to be a sign of the greater good coming? O.o

TEOTWAWKI.... and I feel fine *sings*