Off Topic Playground

Heh, between us and our characters, Ed's going to have one massive task to get us from one room to the next in one piece, never mind actually achieving anything!

Oh, I have my ways...I'm going to be tracking down the podcasts I listened to while I was planning my Star Wars campaign. Best thing about listening to the Order 66 podcasts on GMing- they apply to more than Star Wars.

Heh, it's like I've got the blind man's iron but set in reverse!

Wait a second, do we reckon there's a chance I can find or make a blind man's iron?

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Aha, it's like they planned for it! You gonna flip for it then monkey?

Sounds like a laugh! Probably best not to flip the black joker though *wink*

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Phew, nearly finished shaping the upper arms of the harpy. Once I sort out the arms it's on to the wings...

Oh! Did I not finish reading the Storm of Shadows fluff... O.o

Hm.

You know, I think Elle might be up for writing some more Malifaux fiction sometime soon...not the Quill stuff this round, but just in general. Work on fleshing out some NPCs that you guys might interact with, that kind of thing.

Page 141, second to last story in the book. Had a bit of the inspiration for my character in it too lol.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Sounds good that you've got her on side. That mean you'll be taking a break from the novel then?