Off Topic Playground

Killzone? :0

Nighty Mako! :D

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Night Mako....

Do not do it Bleach, do not give in to the dark side.....

No worries, I wont. GW is way too expensive to be sane. I'd rather play Malifaux, where I can actually play a game by spending less than 50 bucks. If I want to play 40k or Fantasy, I would have to invest a couple hundred first before I can really get into it. Not to mention you hardly have any strategic flexibility, as you do so much in Mali.

I'll be running my leagues in one week installments. So, each week there'll be a new set of Achievements that I'll hand out for people to snag. At the end of the campaign, person with the most achievement points will earn themselves a shiny new Ten Thunder starter.

I will be hosting it as well in my local store. Still have to discuss the exact dates with the store owners, but it should be solid.

I will, however, reward the players daily. This way, in case one or the other doesn't make it to a certain date, they do not lose out entirely. Going to charge 5€ for entry, me thinks. Might add 10€ myself, just to beef out the prize range~

The malifaux font is Bleeding COwboys if you wanna make yourself a quick image to throw on facebook or whatnot like i did

oTZK4.jpg

Tut Tut... Bleeding Cowboy is the Neverborn Font, technically the Malifaux logo is an altered Blood Crow.. though because you have Raspi in the image I would use Ringbearer the Arcanist font.

Hopefully you get a lot of people to show up! I know most of my local players and we don't have a lot of them...the miniatures crowd is so solidly 40k it's impossible to shake (and they're the angry at other miniatures companies kind of 40k players... <.<) so I'm going to try to reach the board game crowd this year...