Off Topic Playground

First time on the forum since then. I didn't get up to anything special that night, too much hassle getting anywhere.

Booze can be consumed in one's domicile :P I almost didn't do anything special, roads were fine and clear when I drove to work, but right about 3 it started snowing and the roads became crap and visibility sucked.

*wanders into thread, kicks random puppet that happened to be in path*

Happy New frikkin year!

*pops pills into mouth, swigs it down with water*

Water, i tells you...darn antibiotics. No alcohol for a week, How is a Guild officer meant to live like this? When i find that damn Neverborn floozie that gave me this bite, I'll...

Anyway, enough of my grouchin..

Taken a decision to leave the Iron Quill for a few months as I have too much inspiration to continue the Absolution Black storyline I started ages ago! So hopefully, you'll be seeing more of that posted soon.

Got my Relic Hunters in the post yesterday, man they are some sweet models. Looking forward to building those.

And also trying to sketch up a few rough drawings of the characters in my Absolution Black stories, just for my own personal fun really..though I am very bad at faces...

Ah they added quite a bit to the kickstarter today, dropped many of the levels down a notch. Made the mistake of heading over to comments to see the celebrations... wahhhhh

We're 12 away from Santana btw, 262 away for the 125ers and 512 away from everyone getting it. So of course people would complain :confusedpuppet: