Off Topic Playground

nah... I'm just the tech geek....

wow... I just kinda came to thre realization that, in the heirarchy of the school... I'm the AV geek from bad '80s movies :(

*pats your head* It's ok Fell, its better to be a geek any way =D.

We like you as a geek *hugs the side of your head* One of us, one of us, one of us!^^

Besides.... it means you won't click the identity stealing spam pop up and when someone says Megabyte you know it doesn't mean a huge Bite XD

6000781v1_350x350_Front.jpg

I did get a new desk chair out of it though *bounces a little on the coushy seat* with arms and everything :D

Hurray new chair!

Yeah I think arms are a must have for a desk chair... then again I have long arms and they need something to rest on >.>

I have what my dad and I refere to as Ape Arms... It's really hard for us to find long sleeve shirts because our arms are disproportionately long compared to our torsos... It's worse for me, being a girl, because they don't do sizes in measurements... so I buy a Medium shirt (which fits me all over) and the arms are 2-3 inches too short... and the large is huge....

I have what my dad and I refere to as Ape Arms... It's really hard for us to find long sleeve shirts because our arms are disproportionately long compared to our torsos... It's worse for me, being a girl, because they don't do sizes in measurements... so I buy a Medium shirt (which fits me all over) and the arms are 2-3 inches too short... and the large is huge....

Blah thats lame, I hate that kind of stuff :/

Short sleeves its not all "that" bad, but long sleeve... yeah that's just irritating.

Being 6' 5" you can imagine how hard it can be to find cloths in my size some times because I'm also not overweight which the clothing stores seem to think all tall people are. So to get a shirt that is the right length in the arms and torso it tends to be a bit of a dress XD Jeans are so much harder to find to heh, its really amazing how little stock even the online retails carry for tall people who aren't also "big"

walks in trying not to spill any of his lucky charms from his overflowing bowl .

I have the same issue with shirts , I rock mostly short sleeves . As for dress shirts I usually have to buy one from an actual suit store and pay way more for it .

and Blueberry Coffee *grins and shrugs, making her look like an imp*

*cackles from your shoulder* Your learning!

*pulls out one of those little devil horn headbands and puts it on your head* Perfect!

I'm actually drinking Blueberry Coffee right now lol, Mmm Green Mountain.

I for dressy occasions I either go sleeveless and get a wrap for my shoulders/arms or 3/4 sleeves... looks way more classy than long sleeves that are too short... but I'm a girl so I can get away with it :\
Lucky, I pretty much have to wear long sleeves for any dressy occasion and the worst is with a jacket... having to button the collar on those shirts sucks ><

walks in trying not to spill any of his lucky charms from his overflowing bowl .
Mmm Lucky Charms.... I haven't had those in a while... had a blueberry muffin this morning. I have a muffin most mornings... makes me feel a bit like Bob Kelso >.> Edited by karn987

*points at Karn and sniggers, then stops suddenly* at least you don't have to wear tights....... @.@

*Snickers and pats your head*

Luckily I dont XD The only time I wear something like that is when I play hockey or go Skiing, Under Armor works wonders *nods* but it is basically tights >>

But I'm sure you look fine in them though ;)

>.>

<.<

And Fishnets!

*ducks the incoming blow*

Welcome back AB! Have a nice set of time off?

*puts a smiley faced sticker on your back*

yup, had a great weekend of doing sod all apart from enjoying the sun!

#shakes fist at KArn#

Hi'ya Abs!!! I missed you lots *peels sticker off your back, sticks it to Karn's head* :angel:

awww thanks!

#looks at fell for a hug.....pleading eyes#

Hi'ya Abs!!! I missed you lots *peels sticker off your back, sticks it to Karn's head* :angel:

*Is now smiley* :D

yup, had a great weekend of doing sod all apart from enjoying the sun!

#shakes fist at KArn#

Huzzah Sun! Always a good thing to get some ;)

Did you enjoy all the Royal Wedding hoopla?

*Is now smiley* :D

Huzzah Sun! Always a good thing to get some ;)

Did you enjoy all the Royal Wedding hoopla?

yes even though i said i wouldn't watch it, i found myself watching all of it!

she looked vey nice, and i hope they will be very happy. they are going to be living about an hour's drive from me.....might pop around for tea and scones!

yes even though i said i wouldn't watch it, i found myself watching all of it!

she looked vey nice, and i hope they will be very happy. they are going to be living about an hour's drive from me.....might pop around for tea and scones!

lol, I know a lot of people over here who did the same thing XD

You should totally stop over there some time, get some pictures with them to!