Off Topic Playground

Hey Lobo! My test was.... *Shrugs* I'll know if 4 weeks how it really went. I finished with about 1/2 an hour left on the clock... was able to more carefully read some of the questions I was worried about... I might have done okay... I get this empty mind thing going on when it comes down to test day... not like "I don't remember anything" empty mind... just calm... in the moment... *shrugs*

*steps on a second mechanical spider as it approaches her, and shivers* I hate spiders...

LOL you ARE in a good mood today. ;)

Perhaps you are feeling well enough to ignore my finger waggling?

*tiny spider construct comes in under the crack under the door*

Hello there, little one!

*picks up spider and pets it. Holds spider in arms like Dr. Evil and his cat*

*eyes the spider from his perch on Fells shoulder*

As long as it's one of them.... if I start seeing swarms I'll get the Terror Tots Lobo and start Transpositioning them with your vital organs/systems. *grins evilly*

No... the "tah dah" was my grand re-entrance :D
Ah I see! Said the Blind man to the Deaf man in the corner of the circular room XD

*steps on a second mechanical spider as it approaches her, and shivers* I hate spiders...
Probably need to keep those away from Fell to >.>

Hey Lobo! My test was.... *Shrugs* I'll know if 4 weeks how it really went. I finished with about 1/2 an hour left on the clock... was able to more carefully read some of the questions I was worried about... I might have done okay... I get this empty mind thing going on when it comes down to test day... not like "I don't remember anything" empty mind... just calm... in the moment... *shrugs*

Cool. Yeah, I sort of get like that with big exams or such as well. Extra time at the end is usually a good sign, at least in my case. I'll bet you did fine. :)

Fine. :(

Hmm....how about mechanical butterflies instead?

With lasers on their heads?

*waggles fingers and spider reshapes in hand to fly around the room*

Cool. Yeah, I sort of get like that with big exams or such as well. Extra time at the end is usually a good sign, at least in my case. I'll bet you did fine. :)

Fine. :(

Hmm....how about mechanical butterflies instead?

With lasers on their heads?

*waggles fingers and spider reshapes in hand to fly around the room*

... pew pew lasers?

No, unfortunately. Just one pew. Perdita likes to hoard the pew pew ones for herself only. Why she's much better at huntin' stuff than I am.

Ahh makes sense... if it is just pew lasers.... then I guess it can be ok. *eyes the butterfly as he gnaws on his lunch* Mmm steak and rice.

oh wow! Thats wicked cool... where did you find it?

Why I made them of course!

Well, I make them, then sell them to that website, which then marks them up a ridiculous amount, and sells them again, and so on and so forth. *mumbles something about pyramid schemes*

;)

*waggles fingers*

Here, I make you one for free....but just this once! Any more will cost you nineteen, ninety-nine, ninety-nine, ninety-nine....

Why I made them of course!

Well, I make them, then sell them to that website, which then marks them up a ridiculous amount, and sells them again, and so on and so forth. *mumbles something about pyramid schemes*

;)

*waggles fingers*

Here, I make you one for free....but just this once! Any more will cost you nineteen, ninety-nine, ninety-nine, ninety-nine....

*Drops his Ball and Chain on Lobo's head before he goes on with the ninety-nine ninety-nine for to long*

You were stuck on repeat, fixed ya ;)