Off Topic Playground

Been away for some time what have I missed

Mmm not a whole lot actually, yesterday was quiet.

Lets see...

Fell had her test.

White Water Rafting is awesome and I want to try it lol

Maine has a Gaming Con!

There is Reunion Gaming Con this weekend.

There is another con, in Maryland this time, called Nova Open.

I think that is all really heh..

Played a wacky version of malifaux today . we split up our crew cards into piles , a stack for 2-3 point , 4-5 , 6-7 , 8 and up . we took 2 cards randomly from each stack except from the 8 and over stack we just took one .

Was a fun game and mixed things up a bit .

okay... No offense to those living in California, but there are a bunch of CRAZIES living out there. San Fransisco is trying to ban male circumcisions. BAN! Like, you can't do preform them, you can't have one, PERIOD. They want to attach a $1000 fine to this piece of legislation! *shakes head, walks off grumbling about government getting too big for its britches*

Ready to face the day! I have lots of energy, and I REALLY don't want to be inside all day *runs around the computer lab opening shades; opens a window, shivers closes it back up* we'll wait for it to warm up some before those get opened :D

Huzzah! Glad someone has a lot of energy today lol. It's a nice day here if a bit cool still, but sunny!

*leans against your head and gnaws on his muffin and watches you run around the room*

okay... No offense to those living in California, but there are a bunch of CRAZIES living out there. San Fransisco is trying to ban male circumcisions. BAN! Like, you can't do preform them, you can't have one, PERIOD. They want to attach a $1000 fine to this piece of legislation! *shakes head, walks off grumbling about government getting too big for its britches*

*blinks* Errr wah.... what kind of crazy group is responsible for this.. *shakes head* There are always those insane groups that want the gov to ban this and ban that, just using it as a means to an end. How are they attempting to justify this? Health risks?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110428/ts_alt_afp/ushealthreligioncircumcision

How is circumcising an infant any different from taking your baby girl to get her ears pierced or some of the other crazy things parents do to/for/around their kids. Honestly, if Circumcision is the most important think In SF... *shakes head*

Someone please change the subject....

I like Watermelon :D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110428/ts_alt_afp/ushealthreligioncircumcision

How is circumcising an infant any different from taking your baby girl to get her ears pierced or some of the other crazy things parents do to/for/around their kids. Honestly, if Circumcision is the most important think In SF... *shakes head*

Someone please change the subject....

I like Watermelon :D

*waves his hands and summons a Watermelon into his hands* Tah DAH!

I like Watermelon to, wish they were in season already. *eyes the fields* Hurry up and grow!

Can't wait for fresh corn to become available to, mmmmm corn on the cob...

Fresh Veggies in General are good... I love fresh tomatoes... especially Cherry Tomatoes.. :D

Mmm yes, I love Tomatoes! I'll eat one like people eat an Apple, just pick one up and devour it ^^

Those and fresh Green/Red Peppers *nods*

I have just commited a capital offense...

I spilled some of my coffee :(

Nooo! Hopefully not all of it :/

*Summons the Coffee Monolith*

No, just a little, but not enough to for an actual execution :D

Phew good =)

Aw... Sketch *pats you head, hands you a cookie* Karn's got coffee... :)

Coffee? Sketch needs coffee?! *jumps onto the Coffee Monolith and unleashes is power upon the Teddy in the form of a tidal wave of coffee*

And because it is just one of those kinds of days....

Can't Stop the Rock!

[ame]

[/ame]