Off Topic Playground

Well, that's you being partway to an outfit for the thing. I wonder if I can get something steampunk together by May...

Well, I do have suspenders, a fedora, big French cuffed shirts, all kinds of 30s kit lol. Just got to find a way to steampunk it up a bit. Might be able to do the face paint thing if I can get a little bit of time and the paints if that works for ya? *wink*

Heh, sounds like a plan. I mean, if we're goin, we may as well go in costume. And if we're goin in costume, it may as well be epic.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Although by then I should have my rabbit style waistcoat, so will have to choose!

Not bad. Somewhat boring, honestly. Still, got stuff done, and finished up chapter 3. Now to figure out where I want to start Chapter 4. I may have to screw around with the timeline to get this all to work...I don't think I can reliably jump four weeks for all of the plot lines. >.<

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Oh! I think I just found a coat for my costume.

Inverness Coat

Awesome, that's a pretty decent price for it as well! Waistcoat is pretty funky too.

I think I'll gap have most of what I need with the waistcoat, swing stuff, I might get a cheap low top hat and let Sophie play with it, I think I can make it seem like there are cogs embedded in my head but make them turn so I look almost clockwork

O yeah, I have one of those for sculpting. They weigh your glasses down a bit on one side tho lol.

I'm quite tempted to try and make external prosthetics, like a set of gears that appear to open my jaw. Actually just loose so they turn when I use my muscles, but it's so tempting. Might be Sophie's post NaNo treat...

Oh yeah, definitely. Aargh, I can see the designs in my head already! Still, at least it won't cost too much. Just the mechanics and such, which with luck I can get from home hardware and hobby stores.

We'll look like a gentleman and his auto-servant at this rate!

I'm okay thanks guys! Been busy painting lots of zombies lately and still no end in sight when it comes to painting them. At the end of today I'll have 33 painted with another 31 to paint and 40 more on their way to me. It is possible I'm getting to many? heh.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Having to order more paints now, am running low on some colours. Plus I have a WW2 Americans army for Bolt Action to paint up too... So much painting, so little time not dominated by War Z and Xbox... lol.