Off Topic Playground

Hey y'all! Anyone wanna take out the folks who have been sawing (with a chainsaw) and raking/shoveling since 5am... *growls and grumbles*

*jumps onto your shoulder*

Morning Fell =) Hope your feeling better today.

Well.. thats lame of them. I wish they wouldn't get started so early if they are near a residential area. At least wait till 6am :/

Sure I'll deal with them in a minute, be right back. *Grins happily and leaps off your shoulder to devour the workers*

Hi Karn! I feel better... Not so congested, not coughing so much... But I'm still really tired... Not sure I'll make it to Malifaux tonight... Need some more sleep.... But I'm gonna go in and see if Hoffman is in yet...

*Brings the Teat monolith over to you*

At least you feel better and your on the road to recovery. =)

Sucks about missing gaming tonight but resting is the better choice even if it sucks to have to :/

Huzzah Hoffman! Hopefully he is there finally heh, whatever construct he is riding must be slow X)

Also on a good note, the Bruins Won in Overtime! =D

*Jumps onto your shoulder and hugs the side of your head*

Hey y'all! Anyone wanna take out the folks who have been sawing (with a chainsaw) and raking/shoveling since 5am... *growls and grumbles*

I see KArn has already dealt with them.. Pity, I need to practise my headshots!

Glad you're feeling a bit better Fell, on the road to recovery.

#does little 'road to recovery' dance #

And YAY!! my order from maelstrom turned up today, lots of outcast goodness. And to make it even better, most are one piece so don't really need much work before I can at least start playing with them...if I get the chance that is!

One question...I got a Levi card with V2 on it, now i've read on here about V3 cards? Have I therefore got the wrong one? how can i check, is he in the pdf on the left? ;)

@Abs: yelling and screaming is for the bruins winning round one... And from what I understood it's more like version 2.5... Most are the same with a few tweaks in wording and such. V2 cards should be fine still...

Just looked in the pdf and it has a V3 on the corner, BUT it is exactly the same except for a couple of word changes. So it will be fine, but thanks for the reply...You know your stuff!!

Go Bruins!! ;)

Teat? Freudian slip much?

Also *loses it and starts yelling and screaming*

..... Ummmm yes.... yes it was... LOL!

*Tea Monolith >.>

And yes, Go Bruins!

*sticks a giant foam "Go Bruins" finger on your hand*

Just looked in the pdf and it has a V3 on the corner, BUT it is exactly the same except for a couple of word changes. So it will be fine, but thanks for the reply...You know your stuff!!
You should get your V3 any way man, or just use the printout. Fell is right there were only a few minor wording tweaks but they made a big difference for him. Edited by karn987

Ok, gotta go for now..finishing work early. I'll hope to be on again sometime this afternoon, but no promises!

Make sure you all behave yourselves...looking at you finger wagglers!

Cya AB! Lucky sod *shakes fist as you leave*

*pulls up his Coffee monolith and climbs up it to drink his coffee*

*cough cough cough* I was fine while I was lying in bed... now that I'm up I feel like crap :( LAME

but I feel more clear headed than I have all week... wyrd... :D

Blah that sucks :/

Probably because your moving around now and all that congestion etc is coming up.

Yay for more clear headed though!

I just took two of the red pill... what happens now..?
Umm... you go into the rabbit hole inside the rabbit hole and pop out in a place so strange and weird that it inverts your sense of reality and becomes normal to you?

*Jumps onto your shoulder and holds up a cup of Tea and another cup with Coffee in it*

Tea? Or Coffee this morning?

Blah that sucks :/

Probably because your moving around now and all that congestion etc is coming up.

Yay for more clear headed though!

Umm... you go into the rabbit hole inside the rabbit hole and pop out in a place so strange and weird that it inverts your sense of reality and becomes normal to you?

*Jumps onto your shoulder and holds up a cup of Tea and another cup with Coffee in it*

Tea? Or Coffee this morning?

aw... no teat? ;)

Tea for me this morning :D

aw... no teat? ;)

Tea for me this morning :D

Umm... if you insist I guess? Didn't know you were that kind of Girl Fell ;)

*Hands you a cup of Tea then*

Oh and I nearly finished Candy last night! Just gotta do her face *shivers* I hate doing human faces >< especially when I want her to be really pale so I can't just do a normal wash for easily detail :/

Umm... if you insist I guess? Didn't know you were that kind of Girl Fell ;)

*Hands you a cup of Tea then*

Oh and I nearly finished Candy last night! Just gotta do her face *shivers* I hate doing human faces >< especially when I want her to be really pale so I can't just do a normal wash for easily detail :/

I've been working on the Belles... Instead of using a wash over the whole face I picked out the details... so I put a dab of black ink in each eye, and some Dwarf flesh in their mouths so they would have some depth... but I didn't ink the whole face... I did pull a little of the ink onto the tops of the cheeks so the makeup would look runny... I'll have pictures as soon as I have a Camera *grumble*

I also used blood red to give them all lipstick...

I've been working on the Belles... Instead of using a wash over the whole face I picked out the details... so I put a dab of black ink in each eye, and some Dwarf flesh in their mouths so they would have some depth... but I didn't ink the whole face... I did pull a little of the ink onto the tops of the cheeks so the makeup would look runny... I'll have pictures as soon as I have a Camera *grumble*

I also used blood red to give them all lipstick...

Ha, the Red Lipstick is very appropriate XD

Hmm that sounds like a good way to go about it. Especially for the eyes. I want to bring out some of hte details of her face but Im just not sure how to go about it i guess. Using Palid Flesh for her base skin tone but I need some color for her lips I want to do that neat eyeshadow thing that the studio model has on it. Think I need a finer brush XD

I always thought the Belles would be fun to paint.. just to bad I don't really want to use them with any of my current masters lol. If I end up getting Bette I half want to do her in a whit sun dress style thing and give her a big wicker hat with some oversized sunglasses. XD

Can't wait to start the Hooded Rider but I need more practice before I start him.. he's going to be fun/pain to get done. Lots and lots of details on that guy.

instead of using black on Candy, I'd use Devlin Mud... and you can use any of the GW flesh tones for lips... I don't know how pale palid flesh is, but you could use elf flesh (very white peach colored) or dwarf flesh (quite pink) to give some depth to her lips... You could also make them blue or green, considering she likes candy, and would presumably have eaten candy ;)

instead of using black on Candy, I'd use Devlin Mud... and you can use any of the GW flesh tones for lips... I don't know how pale palid flesh is, but you could use elf flesh (very white peach colored) or dwarf flesh (quite pink) to give some depth to her lips... You could also make them blue or green, considering she likes candy, and would presumably have eaten candy ;)

Mmm Palid Flesh is very pale, it's close to white to my eyes... but yeah bit color blind so it could be less whitish then I think XD

Hmm I think the pinkish will do nicely... Ill see if I have any Dwarf Flesh but I also like the idea of making then Blue like she just had candy lol. Just make her big lolly pop blue to for effect XD.

Cool, thanks for the ideas Fell =)

*puts a fuzzy hat on your head*

Mmm Palid Flesh is very pale, it's close to white to my eyes... but yeah bit color blind so it could be less whitish then I think XD

Hmm I think the pinkish will do nicely... Ill see if I have any Dwarf Flesh but I also like the idea of making then Blue like she just had candy lol. Just make her big lolly pop blue to for effect XD.

Cool, thanks for the ideas Fell =)

*puts a fuzzy hat on your head*

you're welcome :) I was never any good at free hand art... but I'm really good at coloring books ;)

you're welcome :) I was never any good at free hand art... but I'm really good at coloring books ;)

Color is my biggest weakness by far ;) It sucks not being able to tell these subtle things >< but I think when Im on the ball I do some respectable free hand work I think. I've already marked out the lines for all of the stripes on her candy etc, just need to do the brush work now XD

I really want to see if I can get back up to speed to do a freehand mask on Pandora's jacket back.

and the red looks especially bright... I used rotting flesh (green) and brushed over enough elf flesh to make it look like really gross flesh... so the red is super bright...
Hmmm that sounds really cool... can't wait for the pics of them =D

I've finally decided... my 2nd Teddy is going to be Winnie the Poo. Almost tempted to make him a putty shirt to wear...though not sure how easy/hard that would be with his pose. The arms beings part of the chest like they are will make sleeves really hard to get correct I think.