Off Topic Playground

No no one yet we all only just received our 10T boxes a week ago, I now have all my basing bits and pieces so will be starting assembly work tonight and so on for Misaki ... yes she will be on a rooftop and the rest of the crew are going to be quite ninjay as well, my main problems at the moment are Yamizako and Ototo but I think I have something sorted for Yamizako and I now I want Ototo smahing a wooden crate apart just not sure about how best to do it, the crew will be on a mix of timber, rooftop and cobblestone bases

Still a bit of cold left but no longer coughing or sneezing. Now it's just the annoying "Why can't I be healthy again?" stage that drags on.

Were the things you ordered in stock? They were always terrible for out of stock things. Contact your country's trading standards office and see what they say.

Typical, think half the world has got the cold now :)

They didn't have it on stock, but I did get the rest of my Wyrd order that wasn't on stock. Will have a look at the trading standards office, that's a good one! Paypal can't help me because the payment is over 45 days ago.

Have ordered quite a lot at MG over the years, and allways got what I ordered in the end. Never took two months though...

I'm sorry that you're having problems with Maelstrom...that's no good. I know they're in a rough patch at the moment, but that doesn't help you any. :/

And yes, I am quite familiar with that part of the 'getting healthy' process, by far the most annoying part. You feel like you should be fine without the coughing or sneezing, but instead the body just keeps going 'nope!'

and I now I want Ototo smahing a wooden crate apart just not sure about how best to do it, the crew will be on a mix of timber, rooftop and cobblestone bases

With Ototo i am thinking of using the flying pieces of timber from the Mei Feng kit, as she doesnt need them! Havent looked in depth to see how feasible this would be but I am hoping it will work...flying timber from Ototo's sword would look pretty amazing i think!

Oh and morning everyone!