Off Topic Playground

Sounds good, I did toy with getting some warma to paint at one point but moving wrecked that. They have some nice stuff.

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Right, that's the chapter I was writing done, so I think I shall sleep. I'm worn out! Catch thee all on the morrow chaps *grin*

Yeah but I need to finish the neverborn first. Still have avatar Pandora, Copellius, the beckonners, the twins, some daydreams (I think that's what they are) and a bad juju. Possibly a couple of totems or other things I can't remember.

Ten Thunders will be after that. I might have finally assembled them by then.

Argh. -_- This week sucks. Little sleep, work is being dumb, too much homework, muse wants to work on the novel...and above all, starting to get sick! Ah well. Home now...gonna go lie down for a few hours, get up, and get some sleep a bit later after that. Maybe if I treat today as a reset day I'll start to feel better...

At least I got the next scene written, and I'm about a third of the way into the next.

Hey Mako,

I am swamped with work, but I am liking how my 10T archers are coming along.

BTW, public utility announcement for those in need of a portable lamp for painting/sculpting, like I was... :)

Michael's has the OTTLites on sale for $35 this week (original price was like $120). they are pretty handy if you like to take the lamp with you when you go paint elsewhere that is not your desk:

http://michaels.shoplocal.com/michaelsca/default.aspx?action=entryflash&

PS: I don't get any commission on the lamp sales... hehehe