Off Topic Playground

Luciius isnt bad, I like the model its just that for the Constructs I have a deadline and the fact that the rest of my Hoff crew is fully painted I want them done as well. The archers dont look too bad to me, I have done more complicated kits in the past.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

And with that Yay! home time!

I hate naming new characters! >.< Most annoying part of writing, right up there with naming locations.

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

I never did model kits when I was young. Unless Legos count? GW was my first attempt at fine detail stuff...the original LOTR kits, actually, so not that bad as far as gluing. It went rapidly downhill when I discovered non-pewter Marines (Grey Knights were my first 40k army).

Yeah, it's definitely a pain. Oh well, I have some ideas of what to do. This scene just feels weird because I'm introducing a multitude of characters who I need to go flesh out afterwards. Not bad, but we're at four characters now with potential to grow before I'm done...including two characters who I just came up with and have to work out who the hell they are!

I'm a quarter of the way through Crown of Slaves but I then I've also got Echoes of Betrayal and the Iron Warriors omnibus to finish in other rooms. I got Dance of Dragons for my birthday plus a friend brought around a book last malifaux game. And then there's all the stuff on the kindle.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

And that doesn't cover all the stuff I want to get like Midst Toil and Tribulation.

How's everyone tonight? I'm sat here with a sip of whisky contemplating the precise shape of Lucius' knees. Have got some good work done on bungle's face, so that's the last face of the three basically done. Will get his hat on too this weekend, it's starting to get closer to the end now!