Off Topic Playground

Awesome song! And proof that The Spine has a really impressive vocal range too...

I've been quiet cos I've been paying attention to my putty prodding. Lucius is proving tricky, getting the folds right is a pain at that scale. But the gremlins are coming along steadily.

What you been up to?

Aye, weekend is over for me too. Just finishing up some cleaning up of jakob's crew, debating if I can be bothered with any more sculpting.

X Wing eh? And Malifaux too? An actual game, or were you running things?

Speaking of thing you're running, I should read the iron quill entries some point in the next few days...

Playing both, actually! Got to throw down Misaki and her crew against an all Brilliant Jakob Lynch crew. It was a lot of fun...had Deliver a Message but failed it when the two Archers delivered three arrows to his head. And Huggy Bear does not like Ototo's mace. What was nice was that everything in the crew managed to have their moment to shine, even Shang who took out an Illuminated!

Just sitting here waiting for a tape to finish playing then I can go home. So slooooow

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Thinking about making a "Docks" table with my terraclips. Just need a blue mat instead of my grass mat, then make everything raised a level. Make it all weird malifaux danger water that basically gives you poison for being in it as well as being difficult terrain.

Might be a tad easier than Mako's table @_@

Not reassuring that Jakob and co are so squishy, I really should find myself a crew that doesn't go down even to a concerted effort!

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

Well, I think we went way past the indecent flirting stage a week or two ago. So it has to be called that I think! A friend from England who's out there while I'm out here.

Honestly, they aren't super squishy. I had some great luck with the cards, he had some abysmal luck. That, and he wasn't using Graves, Tannen, or any of those models. Only Illuminated, Beckoners and Jakob. He almost stopped Ototo getting to Huggy, but his sacrifice gambit with the Illuminated needed to be another inch closer to Ototo to trigger the disengaging strike.

Ah, long distance relationships...well, hopefully your luck is better than mine's been! In both the long distance and the relationship part, lol.

Proxies are good by me, I mean I may have to pinch your Jakob models if I end up coming straight from work!

Ugh, I thought Fimo tasted bad, but Apoxie Sculpt Superwhite is really really vile. And it's sneaky. It leaves a film on your hands that you then lick when you eat biscuits...

Ah, I don't actually know if its heading towards relationship territory, but it is good fun being immensely impolite over messaging services! She's a good laugh. And she's near 6 foot tall, it's rather surprising when a girls almost the same height as me in heels!

And she's near 6 foot tall, it's rather surprising when a girls almost the same height as me in heels!

What are you doing wearing heels too?

;)

And Morning everyone...a week off went way too fast..on the plus side my Wyrd package arrived today, all good...just got to get the box home to have a good look at the minis etc.

Now to wait for Misaki!

And the freebies were cool, a mini tape measure and the colouring book...Lily will be pleased!

Upon skimming the book, it appears i may be getting most or all of the 10T stuff..damn wyrd and their shiny goodness..