Off Topic Playground

Couldn't tell, lol. Bah. -_- I'm just annoyed I have to start all over on figuring out my color scheme. I had an idea, and liked it, but now I need to start all over. I'm tempted to break my 'not using blue' bit, I fulfilled that with my Rail Crew after all.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Oh, it's not purple I don't like. I love purple. It's the technique that's driving me up the wall.

Maybe when the Gencon stuff arrives. At the moment it's pretty straight forward. The peacekeeper will match the paint scheme of my other constructs and avatar J will follow the colours of regular J.

I need to clean and assemble original Misaki and avatar Kirai at some point but when they're painted will be determined by paintathon poll.

One argument for super glue over cement- I ruined all of my spare bits for my Rail Crew due to spillage :( They aren't completely ruined, but some of the detail has been lost. I'll have to hope my current set holds up for a very long time or get good at conversions.

Makes me wonder if the bits dealers will start carrying single Rail Workers, Torakage, etc.

Managed to resist the call of Relic Knights, but I am probably going to buy Dreadball as it reminds me of a cross between Blood Bowl and Rollerball, minus the wheels.

Gotta figure out if I want to try sending my miscast 15mm back or just fixing them. There are only about 5 that really need repair.