Off Topic Playground

#shakes head#

I know, despicable. Almost as lowdown as them filthy ressers.

And me jealous, nah. as long as i can nick your supplies, its cool. Just blocks the sun a little!

*nods* Exactly, I think it is time to dispose of Yazza. *sips his Oj some more* All he should have to do those is delete his steal post. *nods*

Yeah go ahead and nick away, they are Monoliths for a reason.

Better today Fell?

#looks at KArn, who has a dent in him head shaped#

Ah, used him as a pillow then I see. Maybe we can have a baseball game, use him as a bat! ;) seems to be very versatile. And if anyone suggests I'm the ball because I'm vaguely round, then thats just plain discrimination!

*Jumps onto Fells shoulder and continues to shake his fist at Yazza*

Morning Fell, hope your feeling better.

Pfftt I am not a bat, silly egg.

:goodbad:

sorry couldn't resist.

@ Fell , can I have a hug today please, i feel a bit meh!

:puppy:

And I don't need to sit on your shoulder like some nephs, but if i could sit on your knee from time to time, I would be a happier egg! ;)

*snickers*

Careful with Fells Hugs, she's a lot stronger then she looks =D

Though they are good hugs ^^

You have wings.

Ah, so do I if i recall...yep there they are. Does that make me a pigeon?

Ahhh a play on words, I see. And yup, your a pigeon...

and now you have the 3000th post >.>

Edited by karn987

*waggles fingers*

*hides in box of shame*

Huzzah! Order has been restored!

*Throws confetti up from Fells shoulder*

It's ok Yazza, we know you can't resist your finger wiggling impulses XD. As long as Fell forgives you, I think things are fine ;)

*looks to Fell*

*snickers*

Careful with Fells Hugs, she's a lot stronger then she looks =D

Though they are good hugs ^^

Ahhh a play on words, I see. And yup, your a pigeon...

and now you have the 3000th post >.>

huh? Now I don't lol! Unless you were talking to Fell......all this finger waggling has me confused! :blowup:

And I'm ok with Fell's hugs, I don't have eyes that pop, just delicate skin!

She is very gentle, not a big squeezy one, more a quick arms around, tap reassuringly on shoulders! ;)

huh? Now I don't lol! Unless you were talking to Fell......all this finger waggling has me confused! blowup.gif

Yeah it can get that way XD and for a few minutes you had the post until Yazza fixed it heh.

*hugs Abs gently, pets Karn's tail* I forgive you yazza. Thank you for fixing it...

*purrs and wraps his tail around your neck*

Any way, time for me to get to work. Be back in a bit. *puts a big fuzzy hat on Fell and a Smiley Face sticker on AB*

*hugs Abs gently, pets Karn's tail* I forgive you yazza. Thank you for fixing it...

#enjoys the hug #

Feel a lot better now thanks!

Yeah it can get that way XD and for a few minutes you had the post until Yazza fixed it heh.

*puts a big fuzzy hat on Fell and a Smiley Face sticker on AB*

A few minutes of fame, taken away in an instant.....the story of my life!

Mmmmm, not sure about the big fuzzy hat Fell, But you can make it work!

And WTF is this? # looks at smiley face sticker#

DARNITT!! I was only still for a second! At least it should peel off.

#tries to peel it off, won't budge#

Ah well, guess I'm stuck with it for now then...

I'm back... still feel like crap... shoulda stayed home in bed :( maybe tomorrow... :D

How are all my hellians ;)

surely that should be Fellians? ;)

Sorry to see you aren't feeling much better. You should have stayed in bed, wrapped up warm with us hoodlums for company (on the forum i mean, not in your bed ;))

I'm just feeling a bit off today, not ill, just off.

surely that should be Fellians? ;)

Sorry to see you aren't feeling much better. You should have stayed in bed, wrapped up warm with us hoodlums for company (on the forum i mean, not in your bed ;))

I'm just feeling a bit off today, not ill, just off.

I suppose it could be Fellians.... :D

I think I'm still sick because I'm stressing about not stressing over my test... It's important that I do well... but it's not like I can't retake it... It's just expensive and will have to wait till September at the earliest... if they offer it that early... :\

And I usually do better under pressure... *shrugs* I really just want to sleep.. I think I'm gonna call my boss today and see if she can find someone to cover my shift again... although... I really need the money... I might be better off staying home from school tomorrow....

I would rather be outright sick than just off... I hate not knowing what's wrong.

I suppose it could be Fellians.... :D

I think I'm still sick because I'm stressing about not stressing over my test... It's important that I do well... but it's not like I can't retake it... It's just expensive and will have to wait till September at the earliest... if they offer it that early... :\

And I usually do better under pressure... *shrugs* I really just want to sleep.. I think I'm gonna call my boss today and see if she can find someone to cover my shift again... although... I really need the money... I might be better off staying home from school tomorrow....

I would rather be outright sick than just off... I hate not knowing what's wrong.

Don't worry about the fact that you don't seem stressed about the test. You won't because you are ill. your body will be concentrating on making you better, which means the brain has its work cut out right now.

Thats probably why you can never get stuff to stay in your head when you're ill, as you can't concentrate. you just need a day of complete shutdown, where you relax, atay in bed, drink lots of fluid and get as much sleep as you can.

And I know money is becessary but sometimes its worth taking that day off to recover than slogging away at work, and getting more sick because the body can't shrug it off!

Don't worry about the fact that you don't seem stressed about the test. You won't because you are ill. your body will be concentrating on making you better, which means the brain has its work cut out right now.

Thats probably why you can never get stuff to stay in your head when you're ill, as you can't concentrate. you just need a day of complete shutdown, where you relax, atay in bed, drink lots of fluid and get as much sleep as you can.

And I know money is becessary but sometimes its worth taking that day off to recover than slogging away at work, and getting more sick because the body can't shrug it off!

actually... if I call in sick to work at the school... I get paid.. :S