Off Topic Playground

How old is Lily now?

Almost 15 months!!

Lily? All those things were for Abs ... :)

Very funny.

Morning Chocobo. Oh, there's the puppets again. (pulls out a pair of binoculars, watches a dust cloud forming behind the horde of puppets charging towards Chocobo)

*presses button, wall pops up...thudding sounds indicate puppets smashing into it*

That should stop them...

The puppets are chorus members in my new stage show, "Rotten Love." It's the hilarious story of Seamus, necrophilia, and the comedy that follows. It was going to be a musical, but since actual undead are involved with the off-Star premiere I thought it best to keep singing out of the show...

I've just been set back a couple of days because of the mess and repairs. Time to get some necrotech going to speed this up. Lucky the Cider Monolith is full- I'm gonna need it...

I should be painting and modelling, but instead I goofed off and played Skyrim again. I don't even have the new DLC yet.

Well had a productive night (just not painting)

Got the sketch design for my sister in laws new business logo done

20120912_205637.jpg

I havent done any real graphic design since I designed all the things for our wedding a couple of years ago.

My SiL's business is a skin and beauty clinic so I hope she likes it. Just need to digitise it over the next few days and colour it up.

At the very least I have worked loose a few cobwebs ready for the Malifaux RPG logo design now

That's why I like swing dance, you can have as many left feet as you like, as the lead you get to do whatever you want to!

Was an a interesting evening. Because I have experience I picked the older members of the club to dance with to try and get back into the feel of things, and by the end of the night I think I was being discussed. Which could be a bad sign, if I've made a tool of myself!

I think I have just enough energy left to do a little sculpting. Whats everyone else up to?

Hopefully you didn't commit some sort of dancing faux pas...

Novel. Sat down with a friend last night, got the chance for the first time to discuss the full plot idea with someone, and they thought that it sounded really interesting. Always a boost to the muse. I swear, Elle was preening...anyway, got some ideas for scenes scattered throughout the novel, so want to work on them before they disappear into the night.

And they rearranged the department again!

Yeah, I dread to think what I could have done! It could of course be nothing bad, or just my usual paranoia, but who knows. The worst part about getting a bad reputation is you don't get told!

Sounds good, best to make as much use of Elle as you can before she stops preening!

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

They're trying to get you confused, it's a trap! No wait, that was star wars.

Maybe they're hoping you'll go nuts and start screaming?