Off Topic Playground

Eeek. Yeah, that's a bit bad...

So, beyond that, how's the sculpting going?

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

(singing) Captain Albert Alexander...saved his crew from pirate slaughter! But that Captain Albert Alexander...he'll go down in the water...

Aww, don't cry Jon, it's just a story...

A real story!

Sculpting ok, legs are sorted now and I know where I'll cut for casting (wierd, usually I remember and plan the parts as I sculpt but forgot this one). George has a rough hand shape and second arm, it's all part of the troffin now so that's going slowly but getting there. And lucius is still glaring at me in all his wooden stick man glory!

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Cookies? Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom. That's the best cookie monster impression I can do typing...

You know, I've actually not had poutine yet. I realise this is an oversight, but when you watch a tiny Chinese guy eat a massive one every day, it starts to make you feel bad!

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Although I think stockholm may be the one place on earth that's actually more expensive than Toronto...

Oh it has to be done, I can't visit England until I've eaten it! Especially because hte look on my aunties face when I tell her what it is will keep me laughing for days!

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Hey Ed, how's the painting going? Or has Elle gone back to bloodthirsty writing? Lol

It'll be a working trip to England sadly, I have to visit several people before doing all the little jobs for my sisters wedding and then actually sitting through it! Ten days, and I reckon I'll get maybe two to actually relax. Sounds about typical for my holidays if I'm honest!

How old is Lily now?

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

And glad to hear everyone is making progress with painting. I'm probably going to hold off on the Thunders until Misaki and her lot show up...get some writing done in the meantime.