Off Topic Playground

It sounds to me like the habs need a better arena... Their guys keep getting hurt... I cant believe they tossed lucic

Yeah its the freaking Glass and we pay for it because they have a sub-par arena. Yeah he deserved at least a penalty, but being thrown out for the game and another. *grumbles and shakes head* Well it's just one of those games I guess =D

Edited by karn987

I hate craptastic refs... I used to go to umaine games... The pep band played the jaws theme when the refs came on the ice for years... Until my junior year when they started playing the enzite theme :D

LOL! Thats brilliant XD Should do that when playing at Hab's

I dont know which is better, the Enzite theme for the pure hilarity, or the Jaws theme for the truth of it XD

When Jimmy Howard (yes the red wings goalie) played at umaine we played "Unbelievable" when he stopped the puck.... I wanted them to play "Brick House" for Ben Bishop... Mostly cause he was HUGE

LOL! That's perfect, Brick House would have been great XD

Sadly nothing that awesome from the River Hawks of Umass Lowell, but some damn good games at least.

Edited by karn987

Lowell? LOWELL?! *shivers*

Heh, heard of it have you? Why is it everyone knows about Lowell >.>

Thankfully I don't live there, I just finished my degree at UML (has a great BSCS degree program). Luckily I didn't have to actually go far into the city, UML is right on the edge XD

Heh, heard of it have you? Why is it everyone knows about Lowell >.>

Thankfully I don't live there, I just finished my degree at UML (has a great BSCS degree program). Luckily I didn't have to actually go far into the city, UML is right on the edge XD

I wasn't talking about the city of Lowell... I was talking about UML.... Damn river hawks *rolls eyes* always coming up to the Alfond and making a mess...

Though not as bad as merimac... I saw them trip over one another one night...

But still... Lowell?

I wasn't talking about the city of Lowell... I was talking about UML.... Damn river hawks *rolls eyes* always coming up to the Alfond and making a mess...

Though not as bad as merimac... I saw them trip over one another one night...

But still... Lowell?

Lol, yeah they do sorta make a mess ;)

I wish I had gone to more games when I was still in school heh, they were well worth it most of the time.

At least it wasn't BC or BU... wink.gif
*cackles* Almost was, but thankfully not ;D

*Gives you a new cup of Tea* How you feeling? Any better?

Sleepy... Congested... More energy than earlier... But I have a headache now... Probably just lack of decongestent.....

In bed... Sleep soonish...

Well at least you have more energy and hopefully the rest will go away with a good nights sleep hopefully.

*Moves under your head to be a pillow, wrapping tail around your neck lightly*

You'll feel better tomorrow =)

*pets your tail* how's the game? It got quiet in my house...

*purrs quietly*

Sadly B's lost, 2 to 1. Habs 2 goals where on the two 3 on 5 power plays they had. Otherwise the Bruins played their hearts out, but couldn't catch much of a break.

Oh well, gets to go to Game 7 back in Boston. Lets hope we rock them at home! I wonder if I can get Tickets to that game...

Congrats on post 3000! Fell (3000 already, god we must talk some crap!)

#wanders over. Spies yet another freakin' monlith. Tea? Yeah I can go for that. Pours tea #

Go Bruins!! (a bit late i know, but I hope you appreciate it!)

So it seems there are many uses for a KArn...pillow, scarf, drinks caddy. What next? Nephilim? Surely not ;)

#sits down and waits for people to arrive.#

Congrats on post 3000! Fell (3000 already, god we must talk some crap!)

#wanders over. Spies yet another freakin' monlith. Tea? Yeah I can go for that. Pours tea #

Go Bruins!! (a bit late i know, but I hope you appreciate it!)

So it seems there are many uses for a KArn...pillow, scarf, drinks caddy. What next? Nephilim? Surely not ;)

#sits down and waits for people to arrive.#

*walks in, his Monoliths behind him as he sips Oj*

Your just a jealous Egg is all *nods and looks around*

Yazza.... did you really go back and delete 2 of your posts so you could get 3000? Terrible finger wiggler *shakes head before ordering a Monolith to sit on him*

*walks in, his Monoliths behind him as he sips Oj*

Your just a jealous Egg is all *nods and looks around*

Yazza.... did you really go back and delete 2 of your posts so you could get 3000? Terrible finger wiggler *shakes head before ordering a Monolith to sit on him*

#shakes head#

I know, despicable. Almost as lowdown as them filthy ressers.

And me jealous, nah. as long as i can nick your supplies, its cool. Just blocks the sun a little!