Off Topic Playground

I don't know, being sick is probably worse. Although at least then you know it's serious and will probsbly sort itself out once you've thrown whatever was wrong back up...

Seems the game store is a good bet, free tables and terrain are always a nice find!

Not much, had a minor stress last night when I realised that sculpting crewmen onto models meant that if playing revealed that the crew number was wrong, I'd need to redo the model. But after a while I decided screw it, I'll do it anyway, it's as much a technical exercise as a real plan!

That kind of occupied the morning. Although I now have two part made crewmen. Well, their heads are done. Ish. Can't decide what to sculpt now, some stuff needs baking before I can do much more.

What you been up to?

I am looking at trying a Court of the Owls look for him and carrying that throughout the rest of my guild. I actually think my next major project will be starting to build my board since I have all the raw materials staring at me in my hobby room. I think I have finally settled on a mix of frontier town and victorian, so an area of the NCZ.