Off Topic Playground

Nope, just messed up my sleep pattern. Just finished absolutely this semester of class, got solid Bs in both, although they might not be high Bs, but meh. Watching Naruto until I get tired enough to go to bed. Although writing sounds like fun, wonder if I can con Elle out of her hiding spot and work on that scene...

My gencon order was quite large, I got:

10T box

Yamizako

10T Archers

Book 4

Nightmare Hanging Trees

Perdita (original)

Francisco (damn the Santana mini made me start a new crew)

aSonnia

2 Wardens (I have been dying to get these guys)

Retro Fate Deck

Molly

Ronin

10T Brothers

alt Vikkies

40mm Victorian bases

and a few stat cards to use some puppets in Malifaux

I am redoing my Vikky crew, starting 10T and get to finish off my Hoffman and Sonnia crews while getting into the Ortegas as well. Being primarily a Resser player this is an awful lot of non Resser models especially when I said to myself initially I need to complete my Kirai crew first (now that has gone on the back burner)

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

its 11:30 in the morning (on Saturday) here

Australia are playing New Zealand in Sydney (so othere side of the country) whats worse is that my father in law has gone over to watch the game!

Australia are playing New Zealand in Sydney (so othere side of the country) whats worse is that my father in law has gone over to watch the game!

See you would think I would of known that ....

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

And impressive order by the way ....

I blame my demo crew of Lady J for heavily investing in the guild ... and Hoffman. I played Darius in mk1 warmachine and love big robots so the Hoff was a no brainer for me when he came out.

As for all the other stuff I do really well with the Ressers I just felt a bit stale, I still love playing Seamus but I feel like I am going through the motions a lot when I am playing him as have have played him for sooo long I almost go into autopilot. To say I am excited with Yan Lo's release is an understatement, he has such a varied playstyle so I can see him keeping me entertained for a long time to come. I have also played the Vikkies a lot and have always found them fun but wanted to redo the crew I have without stripping all my old models so I bought new ones, the old ones will either be sold off or put in for demos.

I was always going to get Misaki as she has a sense of some of the fun of the Vikkies but in a completely different way and a few (many) other neat tricks.

I cant wait for the Freikorps Strongarm suit either as I like playing a VS led crew too

You and I are in the same zone, Mako, lol.

I reckon you're close enough to build a giant catapult and fire book 4 over the border to me! Cuts down on shipping and tax as well as being crazy!

That order is... Well, massive. But I agree, there looks to be some new play styles being opened up, which should be fun.

Yeah, Yan Lo looks to be quite interesting, although I think I'm one of the rare ones who isn't a real fan of the aesthetic of a lot of the models. Oh well, we'll see how things go with Mei Fang and Misaki, if I like the Ten Thunders enough I'll get the lot of them, lol.

Osoi you should have came over with them and we could have had a game!

Well the thing is I will be heading over to Sydney for work on the 13th of September and leaving on the 16th. Thursday and Friday are work but Saturday and Sunday wont be. Was thinking about having a chat with you and Tiny about it a little closer to the date just need to see if I can pack my minis or not.

Well the thing is I will be heading over to Sydney for work on the 13th of September and leaving on the 16th. Thursday and Friday are work but Saturday and Sunday wont be. Was thinking about having a chat with you and Tiny about it a little closer to the date just need to see if I can pack my minis or not.

I'll have to check with the missus since I'm leaving her with the kids for the 1st and 2nd for the GT... We'll work something out

Anyway, gonna paint up Mei Fang like Tsunade from Naruto. The old lady just impressed the hell outta me in the show...

Tsunade...sexiest grandma ever. I'm thinking Faith from Mirror's Edge, actually...

Well, one I would have to recommend is the 1993 version of The Three Musketeers. Proof that Charlie Sheen at one time knew how to act, lol. Tim Curry is the Cardinal and does a great job. Also, Muppet Treasure Island. Oh, and Titan A.E.! Hmm...trying to think of any others... oh! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the first live action one!

All good choices, even if Casey Jones isn't the badass he was in the original comics.

I managed to tone down my temptation....got the Rail Crew, the Rail Golem, the Metal Gamin, and Lazarus. I can wait a month for my LGS to get the book.

~Wakes up in my comfy chair to see the Girls walking past the traffic cones as if they weren't there~

Well, there goes that attempt.

~Watches where they are going and notices a corner of the thread tarped off with lots of bangs,whirrs and other strange sounds coming from behind it~

When was that put up?

Also, after seeing this following link I am quite excited...

http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/white-dwarf-leaks-more-starter-set.html

Edited by LonelyPath