Off Topic Playground

And it's smoking not steaming...

~gets some Gremlin slaves to get me a new comfy chair~

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Also, #1337 is not a girl, neither is #35, I suggest you take a closer look :P

I already know #1337 is a neverborn doubleganger (she changed her number cause she loves COD) and #35 and #42 are both transgender. #75 and #1337 are also a couple

I don't hold it against them

I see the usual hijinks are happening, heh.

Got a bunch of stuff based and assembled last night. Experiment to magnetize Snow and two separate bases was largely a success, though next time I need to plan the basing first (drilling around Storm was a pain).

Kinda want to try quick painting the skellies I assembled before, but I also need to get two crews done for Malifaux. I think the Ortegas and Rasputina's crew will be priority for Henchman.

~Gothic Showgirl #1 bursts in to the thrad for the first time, kisses everyone and runes off again~

And that is why she's never appeared bafore. Be happy she didn't make sexual advances on the Monoliths! She's the strangest of the lot!

I thought Colette was number 1

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Also we need a list of those girls

#1337 tells me there about 127 of them

*noices #42 has written her number his side in red*

I hope that comes off

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

So has anyone noticed that the plastic Wyrd are making their models is called ABS

Anyone seem black lately :)

Ithought ABs was last seen entering Hatchet's trapdoor a month or so back?

And 127 Gothic Showgirls?

~Whistles and Mech Dove swoops in and drops a packet of papers on my lap. I then study them for a moment~

Hmmm... Seems there are only 97 according to this. We have false Gothic Showgirls in our midsts!

That explains your wing upgrades.

~points for the MSG's duct taped to them~

Did you even notice the ywere there?

~Reads more od the ledger~

Oooo... we got Fung-fu Showgirls as well! And Ballerina Showgirls! Where've these all been hiding?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

And Pirate Showgirls... Sci-Fi SHowgirls, EGL... Amazonian... Zulu (eek), Elven and Glaswegian Showgirls!!!!

That explains your wing upgrades.

~points for the MSG's duct taped to them~

Did you even notice the ywere there?

~Reads more od the ledger~

Oooo... we got Fung-fu Showgirls as well! And Ballerina Showgirls! Where've these all been hiding?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

And Pirate Showgirls... Sci-Fi SHowgirls, EGL... Amazonian... Zulu (eek), Elven and Glaswegian Showgirls!!!!

The Fung-fu Showgirls are over there in the bar, you can tell who they cause the're badly dubbed

Ballerina Showgirls refuse to mingle lesser folk, so there still in the star

Pirate Showgirls have stolen another ship again

Amazonian are at comic con, all cosplaying as wonderwoman

Zulu haven't been seen since they left with Marcus

Eleven have been banned, they cause there naturist and wont were clothes

and Glaswegian Showgirls are a combination of Gothic, kung fu and pirate show girls and there still drinking and have been for the past week

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

It's a shame the MSG's don't work :(

Well, that explains why I've never heard of any of these breeds of Showgirls before, I wantsome of the Pirate ones in my group!

~Sends off a petition to Colette for pirate showgirls~

And now to wait and see...

~Dimensional rift opens and Sci-fishowgirls come pouring out andstart shooting the Bacon Monolith~

This does not bode well...

~Gothic showgirls enter the fray andstart fighting the Sci-fi Showgirls and I settle in to my new comfy chair~

Wanna pint Chocobo? They could be at it for a while.

Yeah, watch out for those... they have way too much fun with makeup. Most of which isn't involving with them...

So, how was your day

And I'm good. Quite excited, and somewhat nervous, about the fact that one of my stories got published in the Weird Chronicles...