Off Topic Playground

Are you guys playing space marine on PS3 or Xbox?

Xbox good sir! :)

Just over 5hours left on night 3 of 4.... very tired tonight but using the quiet time to work on my Death Korps list and plan what I will hobby over my days off. Considering bring in some stuff to paint tomorrow night.... just base coloUrs.. hmmm...

*jumps from side to side as he waits for the coffee to stew*

Yup, good weekend....

Went body boarding with my 9mth old daughter yesterday!

Well, i say body boarding, but it was in a Water Babies swim class lol.. basically she lay on a float and I moved her around the pool to the sounds of HAwaii 5-0!!

She liked it though..giggles all round..

Then we were watching the Sky +'ed episode of the new remake last night and when the theme tune started , she began to bounce on my knee .....cute!

so, productive weekend Steam?

They've remade Hawaii 5-0?

Mixed weekend. I got plenty of DA2 done. Finished painting Kaeris and Nino, and both started and finished alt Zoraida. Downside was still crap weather and something (mouse) has died under the floor so parts of the house smell like death.

Yup, showing 2nd season on SKY 1 on a sunday night at the moment....Its not brilliant but its quite good, the sort of tv you can watch without having to concentrate much!

Oohhh Ressers in your house......I'll be right around *loads Peacebringers*

Spent the weekend playing ME3, found a cured to a plague, made peace between the Quarins and the geth and fought a reaper 1 on 1

O.O Apart from the fact the only thing I probably understand is the reaper thing (Firefly?), that sounds a very productive weekend!

yeah, they're hiring.....but not accountants, or freelance writers!!

Not that I'd be able to relocate to the US though.....

;)

I need Job, I'm also enjoy making rules, it's also completely impractically for me to move to America as well

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

*Runs off to do something constructive*

Brilliantly!

Got the following planned, my brother may be coming on board too..

1500 pt Space Wolves

1500 pt Raven Guard

1000 pt Ultramarines

1000 pt Blood Angels

I already have a load of tactical marine bits and bobs I found in the loft so purchases will be minimal, mainly just chapter specific stuff and the vehicles etc...

The aim is to have the four forces built and hopefully painted over the next two or three years, and will leave us with a nice 5000pt apocalypse size force too...

Crazy undertaking but at least 40k marines are easy and quick to build!

Right now I will be solely concentrating on the Wolves!