Off Topic Playground

And for same strange reason, whilst everyone hates on it..I actually love the Myranda model!

Same here, looking forward to putting some paint on her. Glad I took the time on the RZR, that model was a real pain for me to assemble

The thing with Marcus is that I want to do "themed lists" Speed of the Serpent list with Dawn Serpent and RZR, Precision of the Eagle with all Flying creatures, Fury of the Tiger with nothing but Sabretooths and Hoarcats etc.

• Like 2

Morning all.

The bomb news reminds me of my favorite beach here. Sandy Hook, NJ was an ordnance testing site, then a naval gun battery during WW2, now a state park. Metal detectors are banned from the island because they fear someone will go digging for valuables and boom.

America.

Why do I not find this suprising?

• Like 1

Not tried yet. Vacation and stuff.

Alt Perdita was a butter face, but the original sculpt is awesome. I like the plastic sculpts a lot as well, though.

It's definitely worth asking Wyrd. When I reached out to them about my aKirai missing her left arm, turned out they had a spare one lying around and was able to send it to me. Funny end story to that is that after returning the mispackaged aKirai, I ordered it again from the same guy on Amazon.  When the new model arrived, it was correctly packaged that time.  Now I have an extra left arm of aKirai. :D

Just a baaaaaaa-d joke. 

Like this one? :P

0311822b3b66cd7c89bdf664bec40fb7.jpg

• Like 1

So the office has decided that it was far more likely that the Dinosaurs were the Alien overlords and Extra Terrestrials are the pets that managed to escape their owners and are now roaming space as galactic strays, the dinosaurs then each died of loneliness (except that purple bastard Barney - My Boss forced me to specify this)

• Like 1

So the office has decided that it was far more likely that the Dinosaurs were the Alien overlords and Extra Terrestrials are the pets that managed to escape their owners and are now roaming space as galactic strays, the dinosaurs then each died of loneliness (except that purple bastard Barney - My Boss forced me to specify this)

Neato.

Yeah, apparently some of the guys from another state are planning on coming and bringing Neverborn, so I expect to see Misery Bomb, Dreamer Spam, and Collodi. 

I'm envious of your events, the last tournament I went to was me, The Mrs and the TO. I took 3rd place *grumble pandora grumble*

• Like 1