Off Topic Playground

Afternoon, morning ...whatever!

What lovely sunny weather we are having, working on the tan..thank god I don't seem to burn.  Must be that Menoth conditioning!!

Its lunchtime, I'm hungry so feed me Seymour!

And is it wrong that I think Frozen is now possibly on my all time favourite top ten films list?  I must have seen it about 11 times now (it helps my almost three year old is Frozen crazy too I guess!)

*dreams of belting out Let it Go in a diva style... thinks he may be able to pull off the dress too*

Also, I think the downloadable instruction guides are fantastic!

Not only does it help a ham fisted modeller like me to build the darn things, it also allows me to see how I can fit the models onto the resin moulded bases I plan on getting for each crew..

BEST THING EVER!!

*ahem*

Sorry...

There are sets of the frozen characters for sale on Amazon, obviously plastic and prepainted, but hey..less effort..not sure on the size though!

Frozen was great but I think Tangled was a bit better. Catchier songs.

Elsa would make a great Raspy.

Ooh Tangled I love too...That may also be in my top ten films ever too lol!  I blame my daughter obviously.

BEST DAY EVER!!!   I'm a horrible person...

I need to convince my wife to allow Rapunzel to move in with us..the amount of housework etc she did in a day is phenomenal!

I pay no attention whatsoever to reviews.

I haven't seen some of those, abs, but the ones I have seen are great! So I'm sure the rest must be too. I approve !

My top ten in no particular order

Pirates of the Caribbean (1,3 . 2 was meh and the one with the fountain of youth was pretty forgettable)

How to train your dragon

Tangled

Frozen

Star Trek

Hunt for red October

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

Legally blond

How to lose a guy in ten days

Princess bride