Off Topic Playground

I still need to get in my word count for today...painting takes away from that, sadly. I wish I was the kind of person who could dictate...using my phone to record story stuff while I'm driving and thinking of it would get me to my word count no problem. (sigh)

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Still, one Zeus is almost done, even if I'm going to be painting its partner totally differently, lol.

What'd you get up to yesterday, anything fun?

Why can't write by dictation? There's no rules against it...

I still need to get in my word count for today...painting takes away from that, sadly. I wish I was the kind of person who could dictate...using my phone to record story stuff while I'm driving and thinking of it would get me to my word count no problem. (sigh)

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Still, one Zeus is almost done, even if I'm going to be painting its partner totally differently, lol.

What'd you get up to yesterday, anything fun?

Why can't write by dictation? There's no rules against it...

Because when I talk out loud, I don't get anything near like what I write. :P I tried it once. I'm settling for taking down notes of Elle's uninterrupted stream of consciousness, I usually manage to get a couple useful things out of it.

Evening bow, how are you?

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

(wanders into the thread. sits down and drops head onto table) I am way, way too tired to be at work tonight... ugh.

Because when I talk out loud, I don't get anything near like what I write. :P I tried it once. I'm settling for taking down notes of Elle's uninterrupted stream of consciousness, I usually manage to get a couple useful things out of it.

Evening bow, how are you?

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

(wanders into the thread. sits down and drops head onto table) I am way, way too tired to be at work tonight... ugh.

I dunno. I woke up a bit early today, so that might have to do with it. Also I'm on my own in the building, so one of my favorite 'wake up' methods is gone. Go bug my coworker and chat, lol.

I hear you on the long week thing. So glad it's almost over.

Got any plans for the weekend?

I dunno. I woke up a bit early today, so that might have to do with it. Also I'm on my own in the building, so one of my favorite 'wake up' methods is gone. Go bug my coworker and chat, lol.

I hear you on the long week thing. So glad it's almost over.

Got any plans for the weekend?