Off Topic Playground

It might! Although I'm personally more entertained by the potential of Santana with a Sonnia force, lol. The witchlings light everything on fire and grab objectives, Santana and Hopkins kill them, and Sonnia gets more witchlings. It's a fun time for everyone!

Mei's box, add Rail Golem.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

I ran Santana with Sonnia for one game, but didn't have reincarnate. It was really entertaining, lol. I also had a Death Marshal in the list for Finish the Job, and a friend obliging put the Rail Golem in melee range of the Marshal...needless to say, the Rail Golem got in the box.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

What was so bad about the RSR, Shaper?

Oh, don't get me wrong, new Marcus is great. I just like the dynamic action of the alt.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

One of these days, I'm bound to pick it up because some part of my brain is broken and insists on owning far more models than I need.

I got a Santana, she's gorgeous. Can't wait to paint her up, just need to figure out if I want to match her to Lady J or Sonnia.

No worries, Tuttleboy, outsiders are always welcome in the OTT. What'd you think of the ruleset itself?

It's very flexible and rules light TBH. The main rule book is the size of the small rules book. That said, I like my RPGS systems with a bit more crunch.