Off Topic Playground

So, get a half day on Friday? I'm a bit jealous about that...

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

There's a par on this course? I thought it was just the tee, seven miles of rough ground, trees, brambles and streams, then a two foot square green with a hole too small for the ball...

(falls out of chair laughing)

Ha, the fluidity of timezones is in full force around here...

School loans. Ick. I don't need to worry about those for a few years, luckily...

Hey, because I'm curious, N1ck, are you a traveling gamer? I'm starting to work on planning my events for next year, would be cool to see some people from Rochester.

Ha, the fluidity of timezones is in full force around here...

School loans. Ick. I don't need to worry about those for a few years, luckily...

Hey, because I'm curious, N1ck, are you a traveling gamer? I'm starting to work on planning my events for next year, would be cool to see some people from Rochester.

I myself would not mind traveling other places to play new people, (have never done it before) and you are somewhat close to Rochester, relatively 3-4 hours, it would be fun. If you did plan to come up here there is roughly 6-8 of us up here who play weekly as well.