Off Topic Playground

Lots and lots of enjoying the lack of school until Spring Semester, lol. Hopefully paint and write.

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Also, got a surprise refund check from school, so hopefully I'll be able to get my airbrush compressor by the end of the term, and I can start messing about with that.

Update on that indiegogo book we were looking at last night, Ed and Monkey:

Javier González posted an announcement 5 hours ago

This morning we had a meeting with our accountant, advisors and the spanish tax office to try to find an answer for those who asked us about the requirement of giving us their identity number, passport etc..

It wasn't easy. Spanish law isn't confortable or easy, and sometimes goes against European laws, but seems possible to issue invoices without those data, even if it means much more work for us and maybe can be hampered by our local tax office. Our requirement now is optional but highly recommended once we write all fo you to confirm your data.

We are very grateful to those users who helped us to find a way as much as our advisors team.

SO, you don't have to give them your ID, but on your head be it...

Project Grissom?

I want to make certain forensic tests as quick as they are on CSI*! (Gil Grissom)

*not actually that fast but 2x as fast in the 2 longest steps of this process. It would be amazeballs!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

PS. I also prefer the taste of Vallejho paints… they taste sort of minty. That might only be the red toxic ones with Cadmium… GW paints taste horrible though.

Oh and flow improver is dangerous for you. Don't taste that.

The gameplay was good, and the graphics were good. The problem was the AI only really understood how to play dwarves, and the random number generator loved the extremes. Besides, from what I understand, the numbers were set from the beginning of a match, and at higher difficulties the AI actually accessed that list and did the odds on things that it tried to do, so it would go more risky if it knew it could pull it off. Damn Rubberband AI...