Off Topic Playground

*swings in*

Hey Guys,..

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Looks like the craziness of life might be dying back down. There seems to be a bit of life in here tonight.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

No Mako or Ed tonight?? that's unusual. Don't they pretty much live here?? *grin*

Oh, I drift in and out,

Actually,.. that's all the drinking getting to ya,.. *grin*

taking my big hammer where its needed. I'm like a really rubbish version of Thor...

*pictures mako in a feathered helmet and some tights,..* Well,.. this then begs the question,.. is this image laugh worthy? or scream worthy??,.. can't seem to decide which *grin*

sorta a cross between grizzly adams,.. and the geeky kid from that 70's show,...

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

or maybe that was me,....

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

In other news,..

The funeral is tomorrow. So,.. I get to spend my day with family that I don't really like.

And,.. I'm still not sure about the orange on the fox tail on my model,.. I was thinking, maybe more of a light tan color?