Off Topic Playground

speaking of boss type conversations,.. I got a promotion!! I bit more hourly wage, and a percentage of my paint sales,.. so that's a bonus. Oh,.. and a new title too. (but I don't care about titles really. Hell,.. you could call me "king of the planet of cheese" for all I care,.. as long as the paycheck is in it)

Oh lord no, or at least I flinch at the memory. These will be content heavy fortunately, so I'll actually have things to teach rather than talk about anecdotes from sensor research history.

I'm actually traumatised to realise that I have anecdotes like that...

speaking of boss type conversations,.. I got a promotion!! I bit more hourly wage, and a percentage of my paint sales,.. so that's a bonus. Oh,.. and a new title too. (but I don't care about titles really. Hell,.. you could call me "king of the planet of cheese" for all I care,.. as long as the paycheck is in it)

\o/ Yay!

I really shouldn't have funny tales from 1950s science in a really niche field. It says a lot about how nerdy I am! lol

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

no i'm not. *eyes snickers mournfully* if only if only... thanks for the thought though. I'm allergic to chocolate.

I knew a girl that was allergic to peanuts. One day, she commented while holding a snickers that she always wondered what it was like to get hit with her epi-pen. I mentioned that I'd always wanted to know what it was like to use one, and then someone told us off and banned us from trying it.