Off Topic Playground

The guy on the far right here th_Trolls3_zpsab56bb2d.jpg

His human form is just to the left and in front of it.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

And only 10 days until their next kickstarter. Better start harvesting organs again to raise funds.

#Goes off to steal Seamus' bag o' tools#

I noticed a tiny bald spot at age 22. A few years ago I started shearing it with clippers every so often. The sad part is that while the top is mostly gone, the sides are as thick as they ever were. At least I don't have to brush my hair in the morning anymore.

I personally think men should rock the Ben Franklin look when they start to go bald.

The Hulk Hogan Skullet? I'll pass. The worst is the greasy skullet, which basically says "I'm either a Hollywood producer or on an offenders registry. Guess which one?"

I don't like the person I become when I'm angry,.. so I search instead for a daily state of zen. (if that makes any sense)

Have I ever mentioned we need to have a drink sometime? Because we freaking do.

Knight Models' stuff is pricey (those four models are about 30 euros) but you know exactly what you're getting and the quality is high. Plus, the potential for diorama stuff even if you aren't playing the game is awesome.

Please tell me you're not ordering that stuff from overseas, Ed. Miniature Market carries them.

Mmmm comics binge complete. 96 issues of invincible since yesterday

We've been trying to track down the third volume of the Invincible Ultimate (hard-bound) Collection. Loved the first two. I might just have to skip to Vol 4. Been enjoying Fables, too.

Hey,.. If ever I get that way, or you get out this way,.. then I'm totally down for a drink. *cheers*

I have friends on the West Coast. It's not entirely unfeasible.

Trying to see if we can get one of the cats to the vet today. Woke up this morning and his mouth was bloody, though he's otherwise as OK as he can be.