Off Topic Playground

ummm can I give you a critique when I've got a fully functioning brain? maps are easy, writing critique is not... have to actually think for that... and I'm functioning on four hours of sleep and sick.... at this time... I honestly can't even remember what I read... I read it over my lunch break today at work... almost 12 hours ago.

Hot diggity! I get to shoot more stuff?!? \o/

happy bow is happy. :3

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

The red hair?

fair enough.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

oof, I just read back a bit. I hope you find your wallet soon, Ed!

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

glad that will work, LZ <ahttp://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/community/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png' alt=':)'>

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Great work! Now everyone will be happy, for the most part. Be ready for some combat, traps, and dungeons this Sunday!

Now everyone will be working off the same map so there hsouldn't be anymore "but I thought this room was in the west wing... " stuff. XD

and on that note, I really have to get to sleep. I've already nodded off twice at the computer. Talk to you guys tomorrow!

I'm just saying, that whole sneaking the guy into the city was an easy thirty to forty-five minutes of game play that you lot managed to turn into a three hour session...I'm still not entirely sure how you pulled that off.

That is not too bad. My group would have turn it into a 5 minute session.

See, they had the solution already done to make it a five minute session. I thought it was clever and was going to reward them for it. Then they started in on 'But if we do this, this is going to happen!' Yeah... >.> They are an odd bunch, lol.

Wait..You reward your players? I can only find reason to punish them.