Off Topic Playground

Well, of course it's the end if the world if you find out your party dress is the exact same as someone else's. best friends have become mortal enemies over less. What I do not approve of is whining. There are better ways to express your objections. Like a lighter. Or carefully placed cigarette burns. Or "spilling" red wine all over it. Whining is so... Preschool.

Well, lucky for you I'm here to advise in proper dress rivalry and sabotage techniques.

You start by makibg sure they dont know you have the same dress. then offer them the "perfect" shoes to go with their dress. make sure they're hideous, but insist they're adorable when they try them on. Bonus points if they're uncomfortable.

At some point in the last seven years you became a lot more interested in dress etiquette, Chris, lol

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Monsters Inc: still a good movie.

Seen the prequel yet? It was amazing.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Hey Ed, want to go shoe shopping? *evil*

O.o Woah now. Woah. Let's think about this for a moment.

Lol Ed, I don't think the word etiquette belongs anywhere near this conversation.

And we've reached the limit of my nasty streak. I'm sure you can take it from there mako.

Maybe not, but I can't recall anytime other than Easter that I even heard of you talking about wearing a dress, lol.

Having seen Despicable Me 2 and Monsters University, they both were excellent. I was quite impressed with both of them.