Off Topic Playground

Thanks, Redd. I'm pretty happy with it, facebook's been a nice easy way to put my work out there. :) I *LOVE* inks. Never worked with spray paint, though. might be worth a go sometime.

Right now I'm putting together some thumbnails in Illustrator for the sermon series I'm illustrating. they want me to do an identity mark for it. I'd love some input if you're up for it. It's been ages since I did any serious design work like this.

I dunno how I'm teasing you... >.>

I will have to kick Elle into gear (or try to) and bombard you with lots of writing while you're gone, though.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

And Mako, do you even know how to be a good boy? O.o

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

When it comes to giving things to the players versus making them “earn” them:

Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles.

Teach a player to fish and he'll argue that due to the sociological implications of being a fisherman who could swim, most fisherman who died would have died with their belongings, so really if I spend the next few days fishing I should be all known logic fish up at least a +3 longsword, DM

Also Mako: I have texted you about tomorrow and also still need a reminder on what i need for the black ropey goop stuff we talked about