Off Topic Playground

who,.. me?? or you?? *grin*

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

and then there's the question of how to paint him. Go for a more realistic look and try to "bring him to life". Or go with some heavy black-lining, to try to keep that "cell-shaded anime" feel to it???

actually,.. step one,.. thin your paint,.. a lot.

Next, regulate your airflow of your brush to get the desired thickness of line. (this is usually done by adjusting the needle with a threaded turn screw at the back of the brush.) I usually work with a pencil line when holding about an inch or two from the surface. If I need larger areas done, I simply pull the brush a bit further away for a wider spray pattern. Though this usually requires doing more passes to achieve the color,.. but I don't have to keep adjusting the needle this way.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

then it's just a matter of whatever color you are going to choose to work with.

"OK, self, after Nashcon, a reunion, and recovery from surgery, let's get back into M2E beta testing....wait, what's this about the last update?" :facepalm:

I'm starting to wonder if I should ever beta test anything again. At least this time I got to try it more than once or twice, and with other experienced players. Maybe next time I can contribute for more than 2 release weeks :-\

If I get to play with the current update tomorrow I will report...something, for what little difference it will likely make.

This is the story of my life. I rarely get anything of import done (outside of work, if you can count that) because I find myself being pulled in a new direction every few days. I'm going to stop now before I take this in a direction that's going to bring everyone down...

it's j st no f n witho t "U",...

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

*grumbles* I keep losing the wyrd site for some reason. All my other pages seems to load fine,.. but it's intermittently telling me that this page cannot be found.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

maybe it's not just me. Might be why it's so quiet here tonight