Off Topic Playground

Not sure that you missed anything at this point, lol. I'm still writing away. Trying to figure out how much hand waving I want to do on a particular part...thinking I want to do a lot.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

So, expanding out Raven Guard, eh? What are you adding, boots or tracks?

Not sure that you missed anything at this point, lol. I'm still writing away. Trying to figure out how much hand waving I want to do on a particular part...thinking I want to do a lot.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

So, expanding out Raven Guard, eh? What are you adding, boots or tracks?

Well, already got KAyvaan Shrike, some tac squads and the two assault squads..so I think officially its a couple of tac squads and the two devastator squads...but I will be getting the command squad and a couple more transports, maybe a dreadnought or two. Add to this a healthy smattering of scouts and I'm good to go, probably 3500 - 4000 pts at the end of it, more than enough for an apocalypse game!

Indeed! Yeah, that doesn't sound like too much, which is nice. Tracking down Raven Guard bits for the tac squads and devastators, or not looking to spend the extra money on shoulder pads?

Will be using FW raven guard shoulder pads for squad sergeants etc, but will just use the transfers for rank and file.. much cheaper and to be honest less hassle!

Looking forward to the day it will be built, painted and arrayed on a tabletop in all its glory..though maybe by that point I will be on my way to getting the whole chapter!! O.O

or not...