Off Topic Playground

... maybe we could do what *all* of my neighbors are doing and light off fireworks at random places. my neighborhood sounds like a warzone. our poor jack russel is a basket case!

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

come to think of it I kind of want to dive for cover when the closer ones go off.

Work is going to be very odd...there's literally nothing to do, so everything tonight is make work. Going to go through the stories I've got to read for Reading Excuses and do some critiques on those... still working on accumulating a list of questions for the scifi setting.

LOL, man, sounds like I've got the most interesting night tonight. That's really...quite sad, honestly. Oh, crap, Shine, I've got questions to answer from you... >.> Give me a bit to finish this critique and I'll get that back to you.

Mako helped with a bunch, but I do need some yeah.

Just working on my Deathwatch character. My armor is dripping burning tau blood because of grimdark reasons. I have a hull breaching augur mounted to my arm because its the best stinger in the imperium. I am a doctor. Hold still.