Off Topic Playground

It's a conspiracy I tell you!!!

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

If I had the storyteller stuff, I'd run a little impromptu adventure in his place to pass the time. But alas,.. I don't have any access to it.

he did give us input... h/o I'll... um. I'll message it to everyone so it's not just web, ed, and me in the know.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

if you're in the play group and I didn't message you let me know. my comp fritzed a bit while I was sending and i'm not sure it worked.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

if you're in the play group and I didn't message you let me know. my comp fritzed a bit while I was sending and i'm not sure it worked.

I say that we just admit that we have him. Tell the guards that we are collecting the bounty that the Guild had on him. Then, once they let us in, we jump 'em,.. kill 'em all,.. and then disappear quickly and quietly into the darkened alleyways of the city,.. never to be seen or heard from again,..