Off Topic Playground

Good day all.

Managing to survive the gale that's hitting the island at the moment, no damage to the house but have lose a bit of a fence. The main problem is the constant risk of power outages.

In other news my Malifaux stuff has finally been dispatched and hopefully the weather calms down enough tomorrow for the ferry to be able to cross.

Also thank you Mister Shine for sharing that link to the Resin Railway Scenic Bases, I've been looking all over the internet for something like that for the Rail Crew & Rail Golem.

It's 65 Degrees Fahrenheit... wtf Ohio, wtf... I'm not complaining but it's going to be 26 degrees tomorrow and 19 on friday... I wish my state would make up it's mind on the weather :(

Also, Just got a picture from our caster for Endless: Fantasy Tactics, I'm so excited to get my mitts on these guys:

CIMG1843.JPG

They're quite cool, although surprisingly shiny! lol.

Woo, progress. After 4 phone calls, three emails, and two and a half weeks, I've finally got the quote for the stuff I need for work. Now all I need is the boss's signature, and I can get things moving at long last!

They're quite cool, although surprisingly shiny! lol.

Woo, progress. After 4 phone calls, three emails, and two and a half weeks, I've finally got the quote for the stuff I need for work. Now all I need is the boss's signature, and I can get things moving at long last!

They are resin, so I'm assuming that has to be the type and style of resin that our caster uses... It seems similar to some Forgeworld pieces I have...

also *grin*

CIMG1852.JPG

Mould release, smooth surfaces, so many reasons for shiny. None of them that aren't fixed by a quick wash and prime lol. They are awesome, I MIT have a proper look at GenCon if they're there

We'll be there, I had to decide between Wyrd or On the Lamb, and since we're releasing EFT and I had my hand in that pie for awhile, I decided to go with them... I might still try to get a shift with Wyrd for the heck of it :)

Evening Ed, tired already?

I've been working on the night terrors again, just a little more highlighting and they're basically sorted.

And I finally got the last bit of paperwork from the company I need for work, so thats good. Just the work permit and repair back home to deal with now! lol.

Sounds like a good plan that. No point wrecking yourself!

Mostly ivory, with a hint of purple in the wings and green in the fur. Might try to finish up the ivory highlights tonight and then tomorrow can try to get the other highlights and the detailing done, so they're finished and varnished by friday night ready for saturday's event.

Yes. Dat Bushido. I just love the models. I am getting their new Ito faction soon as well. They have snake people and Nagas. :3

Going to make 72 counters for the game today when I get home as well as paint one of the suckers. The counters will only cost me 4€ total. ^_^

Also, any of you guys know of any good asian/japanese statues in 28mm scale? I need about 6 (can be the same one) for some markers in game for bushido.

Hmm, a statue you say Ed? Would be a fun little project to play with, I've been toying with something similar myself lol. Something involving three cards of course, maybe with a faction logo on each.

Not sure about oriental mini statues Bleach, I don't remember seeing any.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Oh wait, I vaguely remember that when I did bonsai stuff, you could get tiny tiny pagodas and things to go on the base. They probably won't be that cheap, but they might work.