Off Topic Playground

Throne... throne... Oh yes, I think Colette borrowed it...

~Sends some girls off and they comes after after 15 minutes with your throne that seems to have even more pink hearts and ribbons on it than it did before~

Not sure how Zoraida is, but I know Lilith seems to have opened a flower shop up the road.

Ten Thunders and Rail Crew are good fun, you need to get those. Or just get Oiran and build a huge Colette crew with them in it. Rail Crew has lots of little combo you and link together out of actions and spells, they can be a little confusing at first, but once you get your head around it you can have lots of fun with them on the table.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Oh, and Wyrd are doing plastics now, but nice plastics :)

~goes ouch as a showgirl vaults off my back to reach a higher part of the wall~

Still not tried Puppet Wars, a little out of my normal price bracket when buying things these days and though a bunch of us where I live want to try it, no one seems willing to buy the game, lol.

And sorry Monkey, it's the cola cubes, they get super hyper on them, even I'd forgotten that. Still, I hope you like pink, orange and blue splodges...

~puts a giant umbrella over usall~

Just in case they try to act like spider-man and attempt to paint the ceiling like they did last time this happened.

Edited by LonelyPath

Princess, when'd you move down there? Shame you're still about 100 miles from me though, I'm Way up in Newtown, Powys (ABs lives about 40 minutes North of me too).

I'm looking forward to the plastic Puppet Wars as well, kinda hoping it will be slightly cheaper, even if it's £5 less in conversion in the UK it puts it at me maximum monthly gaming budget these days so I can afford it then, lol.

Edited by LonelyPath

Yep, plastics prices are far more stable and the metal prices keep skyrocketing. Alf, I'm hoping the same mate, will be nice to pick it up pretty cheap.

Right, time to head out for the evening. Catch you later everyone!

~Dashes out of the thread dodging and ducking flying paint, brushes and rollers.

Ok we're in trouble since Hazel is back... I was wondering why I had 10 pages to go through this morning!

Speaking of Puppets I have one of the oversized Puppet Sprues here in my collection!

One of the new sprues? I gave a way some in a painting contest over on DakkaDakka, but since Wyrd sent the prize support to Yakface, so I never saw them :'(