Off Topic Playground

I had a nice steak at the weekend. Great meat, shame about my cooking. Poor thing was so rare it could have gone "Moo".

:D Yeah.. sometime the cuts are so thick that I've cooked for ages and then cut into it and its still very rare. I do like my steaks bloody on occasion but like to have the choice! :D

I was even following the butchers recommendations and cooking times. Aimed for medium rare and I'm not sure the end product was even rare. Very nice piece of meat though. And plenty more in the freezer for Christmas or any other time I feel like a treat.

Yeah.. have had some problem.. factors like pan you are using heat etc all have a factor.. I've followed times exact and when cutting it the steak is still blue! :D But today I'm happy to say its cook nice... pink inside with very minimal blood. YAY! :D

Yeah.. have had some problem.. factors like pan you are using heat etc all have a factor.. I've followed times exact and when cutting it the steak is still blue! :D But today I'm happy to say its cook nice... pink inside with very minimal blood. YAY! :D

crap... I LOVE BLOOD!!! i like to use the chips or potatoes to mop it up!!!

I am not having any allergic reactions today. It seems to be the caffeine... I have a really bad headache today, and I took some tylenol... but it isn't helping. I'm also flinching at every little itch, worried that it might be more than just a caffeine allergy...

I kinda want to go home and go to bed. 8 hours and 35 minutes.... XP

I am not having any allergic reactions today. It seems to be the caffeine... I have a really bad headache today, and I took some tylenol... but it isn't helping. I'm also flinching at every little itch, worried that it might be more than just a caffeine allergy...

I kinda want to go home and go to bed. 8 hours and 35 minutes.... XP

Sounds like someone is having withdrawal. Hope it gets better.

Blood? In steak? I think you mean necrotic fluids. Yum!