Off Topic Playground

Hey brother!!! hows you!?

Good thanks, hows you? When are you down in Bristol?

I've managed to bag Wednesday onwards off as Annual leave. Convinient that MW3 is out that time lol. Going to play the crap out of that and get some Painting done. Still have a lot of blood angels to paint :P

Good thanks, hows you? When are you down in Bristol?

I've managed to bag Wednesday onwards off as Annual leave. Convinient that MW3 is out that time lol. Going to play the crap out of that and get some Painting done. Still have a lot of blood angels to paint :P

well my dear im heading to newport on friday, and should be in bristol on sat as i need to go to get ready for the apache awards night. :)

well my dear im heading to newport on friday, and should be in bristol on sat as i need to go to get ready for the apache awards night. :)

Nice,

well i'm helping Liam Mk 2 run a 40k Tournament at CnT this weekend so if you are about pop in and give me some love :D

Oh and i'm hoping to play for Apache soon if I can ever get my knee sorted. Sooner I have the MRI sooner I can have an operation to fix the bloody thing

Whats the question? I'm nosey

Nice to meet you Nosey, I'm Regnak :D

Was just a question about a planned Space Wolf Terminator army. Are drop pods worth it and what does he think of a list I've found that I want to tweak:

Logan Grimnar +

1 Wolf Guard in terminator armour with combi-plasma and power sword.

1 Wolf Guard in terminator armour with combi-plasma and wolf claw.

1 Wolf Guard in terminator armour with combi-melta and power sword.

1 Wolf Guard in terminator armour with combi-melta and Chainfist.

Drop Pod (carries 5 terminators)

(X3) Wolf Guard Terminator Squad:

1 Wolf Guard in terminator armour with heavy flamer and power sword.

Wolf Guard Terminator Squad:

1 Wolf Guard in terminator armour with cyclone missile launcher and power sword.

I write like a madwoman during the week so I can take the weekends to just... chill... although, this weekend I did a lot of cleaning....

Things are bright and sunshiney... and of course I'm "working" :D

In other news, 20000 words, here I come :D

Good Luck!

My fiancee is doing this Nanowrimo stuff also.. but all in German so I cannot read it! :D

That's AWESOME!

I know enough German to get by as a tourist.... and to read Kid's books... but not enough to compose auf deustch...

My Prof would joke that American's speak DEnglish (German with English grammar). I actually speak Deutchlish (German and French with English grammar). It's bad :D

:D

Well it helps thats shes German :D her English is very good also.. I just needed to make a few tweaks as they teach "proper" English at the schools over there and they pronounce things perfectly.. so I had to rough it up a bit :D