Off Topic Playground

The same colors you painted Not-Dead Judge?

I was thinking of that but I'm wondering if I should do something different...

Also there's already Red on his base so the Red Coat might not stand out.

hmmm... color scheme for DJ

I did... erm... I can't recall right this moment... I think I did her top in a dark/burgandy red... and her pants in black... I think... her skin is rotting flesh.... :)

I've got the skin sorted I think but I'm wondering if she's a model I should experement with colours with or not... heh

Sleep is important...speaking of...I'm heading to bed. (YAWN)

Glad you enjoyed the focus in on Soli, Abs. :)

I think I'm going to work on doing something with Waechter tonight...I came up with a good idea of where to talk him, just need to find a way to pace it out that I like.

I've had Z for.... almost a year.. I don't run her often... she's too squishy... but I have all her sculpts (original, alt, avatar). Only one of them is painted... and Dora isn't painted...

Abs, you know they say: Know Thine Enemy. What better way to learn? I think Criid would approve.

At least it's not Nephs....

or Ressers :)

Abs, you know they say: Know Thine Enemy. What better way to learn? I think Criid would approve.

At least it's not Nephs....

or Ressers :)

*looks around*

And who would have those? ;)

Actually got rid of my Nephs now, but held onto my seamus crew...good target practice!

So its guild all the way for me...plus Seamus...oh, and Colette....*whispers* and Dreamer....

So how are everyone?

Bored out of my mind...I am beginning to hate mondays...