Off Topic Playground

DANCE WITH ME REGNAK!!! We have to dance... because... er... I said so. :P

*Attempts the thing know as dance*

*His legs become tied in a knot*

*He trips and falls into a table of custard pies*

*The pies get catapulted at Hayzel covering her in custard and cream*

Well... I'm guess I get points for trying?

*A few gremlins nearby hold up score cards*

3.5, 3.5, 3.5, 10.0

Ferret Message: uy78koijlp[]

~passes Regnak a assortment of pints form the modified monolith and Owd Rodger shower~

we now have White Witch, Green Witch, Black Witch, The Dogs' Bollocks and Owd Rodger to go with the Hobgoblin ;)

Sir, You have assembled a nice collection!

*Takes one of each* :D

(gets bonked on the head by the piglet) OW! Fething...grrr...

Anyway...Bioshock is an amazing game. The story is incredible, although personally I prefer the story of the second one...the two main characters were more interesting in 2

Funny you should say that... I saw the 2nd one also for £4.. might just get it tomorrow so I have it once I finished the first.. was trying to be sensible.. thanks to you that lasted mere hours! :D

just play them in order, otherwise the gameplay difference is a bit of a shock.

Cool. thanks for the headsup.. will let you know how I get on. I like the look of it.. seems very atmospheric?..

How are you Sir? upto anything nice? Or is this waking up time for you? :D

i cant wait for skyrim!!!!!!!!!

Oh Princess... me too! Me Too! Got 100% completion/achievements for Oblivion and all the addons on 360... Skyrim looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.. and for the writers out there.... the Oblivion soundtrack would be really nice to write along to...

Oh Princess... me too! Me Too! Got 100% completion/achievements for Oblivion and all the addons on 360... Skyrim looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.. and for the writers out there.... the Oblivion soundtrack would be really nice to write along to...

i went out and bought a new comp just so i can get it to work on the comp...

it was that orrr a new tv and an xbox...

Nice find on those Bioshock games, not played them myself but people have always raved about them,.

I know right?! I always seemed to have a "Well, I get this first and come back to Bioshock" whenever I saw it... but for £4 there is no option but to get it!

i went out and bought a new comp just so i can get it to work on the comp...

it was that orrr a new tv and an xbox...

Are you 100% demon or part leprechaun(pot of gold)? Between a new PC, your Gencon order and that famous huge spend on meat, you are one rich lady! :D

If they're first person then I'll likely to get bored unless they contain thousands of zombies, lol!

Splicers are somewhat zombie like...if a heck of a lot faster and sometimes armed with guns. for me, Bioshock was a great game because the story is simply amazing. Only game where I enjoyed the story better was Mass Effect 2...and that's a slight margin of superiority.

Splicers are somewhat zombie like...if a heck of a lot faster and sometimes armed with guns. for me, Bioshock was a great game because the story is simply amazing. Only game where I enjoyed the story better was Mass Effect 2...and that's a slight margin of superiority.

Yeah, looking forward to Mass Effect 3... played the hell out of the first 2.. amazing games... AMAZING! <-- Yep, German beer CAPS again! :D