Off Topic Playground

* runs into thread slams door behind him , drops three small statues of guild hounds on the floor whistles , three full grown hounds now stand where the statues where moments ago . they stand guard by the door *

so how is everyone this morning ?

Morning Foe.

Myself? Bit hopeful, nervious, busy, tired, and a splash of annoyed :D

Yourself?

Nervous ? any reason why ?

I am good , just chomping away on some captian crunch cereal , getting ready for another day , but today is malifaux night so that's awesome .

None to talk about at the moment heh.

Mmm Captain Crunch... not had that in a while, good cereal but really can cut up your mouth.

Yup Malifaux night here to, looking to trying out McMourning finally. Had his stuff for weeks but not had a game due to an event I've been running, I don't play in my own events except when we have an odd number.

@AB: Shush you! No jinxing it or so help me I will upend your existance and make you the left butt cheak of a rather unpleasantly flatulant man! *shakes fist*

heh, won't mention it again...and will this mean that Hayzel is the right butt cheek...would be more bearable then! ;)

Yup Malifaux night here to, looking to trying out McMourning finally. Had his stuff for weeks but not had a game due to an event I've been running, I don't play in my own events except when we have an odd number.

Oh come on, be honest...the reason you haven't used Mcm yet is you are scared of being teased for being a filthy resser!

I play in my events , since I don't get to play as often as I would like , so when I get a chance to get games in I take them . I am thinking about trying out the Lady j avatar myself .

Understandable in your case. I just wont play at the expense of someone else having to sit is really what it is. I get a decent number of games in over the weekend or randomly here and there during a week to keep myself happy... Malifaux after 1am is really hard though ><

Go for it. I do like Lady J's avatar both in rules and in model. I'm eager to give A. Zoraida more of a go myself. I've run myself a bit ragged on A. Pandora and think I've got her down pat.