Off Topic Playground

@Abs- Glad to hear you're good. The little one not keeping you up as much, or are you adjusting? At the moment, I'm trying to figure out how long do I drag out any sense of mystery to Bloodforged...trying to plan a little bit of that story out. Oh, and reading some C.S Lewis before bed. Y'know, a little light reading...

whats up all!

things like steam and the live arcade and PS network are cool and I love the mini type ,or games made for said networks . But I don't like seeing new modern games being sold in that digital format . The reason is That when I am done with a game I like to sell it back it actually keeps the hobby affordable for me .

@Abs- Glad to hear you're good. The little one not keeping you up as much, or are you adjusting? At the moment, I'm trying to figure out how long do I drag out any sense of mystery to Bloodforged...trying to plan a little bit of that story out. Oh, and reading some C.S Lewis before bed. Y'know, a little light reading...

Lol! Did you finish my stories? I welcome any criticism you will give! Feel free to PM with it if you don't want to post it here!

And keep a sense of mystery going for as long as you can, unless the reader really needs to know things to understand the story better...does that make sense?

Lol! Did you finish my stories? I welcome any criticism you will give! Feel free to PM with it if you don't want to post it here!

And keep a sense of mystery going for as long as you can, unless the reader really needs to know things to understand the story better...does that make sense?

I was on page 35 out of 72 last I got the chance to read it...I'll be diving back into it tonight, hopefully! That's if I don't pick up the latest Weber book though, that one will eat reading time for a couple days. I'll gladly share my thoughts with you about the story, probably as PM so not to diverge the topics too much...so far, I am enjoying it though.

I guess I'll be seeing how long I can keep the mystery up, then. ;) Thanks for the advice!

*smirks and raises a hand, poised to snap her fingers and set things on fire; her eyebrow raises, but her eyes remain on the text in front of her. While she told you what she was reading, the title on the spine of the book is in some foreign language nobody recognizes*

see, now it looks like..ewww...Fell! You can get arrested for reading that in Public!

Does it come with the pictures? ;)

Howdy!

Slept real crap last night. New people moved in flat above and they seem to think its Ok to slam doors all through the night.... Grrrrr...

Managed to add the last colour coat to my desert board this afternoon. Then when I next have spare cash I will get some terrain sorted.. ;)

Howdy!

Slept real crap last night. New people moved in flat above and they seem to think its Ok to slam doors all through the night.... Grrrrr...

Managed to add the last colour coat to my desert board this afternoon. Then when I next have spare cash I will get some terrain sorted.. ;)

Oh thats always lovely.... if they do it again you should have words with them *nods* Are you an early to bed, early to riser?